Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

loftus-cheek

Guest StevieLynex
2 hours ago, Rigga said:

RLC surely we can not go for him given all his injury problems..

but, that would be us tbh..

He'd fit in perfectly - bed already reserved in the sick bay

42 minutes ago, Patrick said:

Would fit the bill, another mercenary who wouldn't give a shit about the club. Injury prone to top it off.

33 minutes ago, WinslowFox said:

Peter Taylor signs Dennis W*se

Bodgers signs RLC

The similarities are frightening

Oh dear

Sometimes I see him and think he has a great game, but mostly not. Very inconsistent in performance, seemingly injured a fair bit too. Ordinarily i would like to think we could do better, but with the situation we seem to be in currently, maybe he's about as good as we can expect. That in itself is a concern if true though.

A BIG solid NO from me.

Stinks of the type of transfer that has got us in this FFP/wage to ratio mess.

He is a big lad but doesn’t use that to his advantage much, he didn’t stand out whilst at loan at Fulham or Palace (Gallagher did) so it’s an avoid at all costs.

If that is the best that Glover can do? 🙈

• Like 1

His statistical rating isn’t that dissimilar to Soumare. 

Based on what I’d seen, I’d have thought he would be better. 

KDH is better than the pair of them. 

He’s got a lower passing % than Ndidi 

3 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We need more bodies and he'd be a starter straight away.

We need to manage our expectations as a fan base.

Or we just need to avoid those expensive and more often than not lazy PL signings.

Huth is the last player from the PL that we signed who genuinely improved us.

4 minutes ago, SafewayFox said:

Or we just need to avoid those expensive and more often than not lazy PL signings.

Huth is the last player from the PL that we signed who genuinely improved us.

That’s debatable.

Perez improved us, as before it was Gray, Diabate or Ghezzel.

Iheanacho has done wonders for us in cup games. Most coaches would have played him more. 

Evans was great until he became so injury prone. 

6 minutes ago, Sly said:

That’s debatable.

Perez improved us, as before it was Gray, Diabate or Ghezzel.

Iheanacho has done wonders for us in cup games. Most coaches would have played him more. 

Evans was great until he became so injury prone. 

Evans, I’ll 100% say I forgot about.

Perez cannot be labelled a success (not even debating whether 18 or 30m) when look solely at his numbers.

Kelechi rightly or wrongly has had more time out of the starting 11 and wouldn’t say in his time has been a resounding success due to minimum game time but also one of the worst first touches that I’ve ever seen 🤷🏻‍♂️

I still believe that the majority of our successful transfers have NOT come from over paying for PL players.

2 hours ago, SafewayFox said:

Evans, I’ll 100% say I forgot about.

Perez cannot be labelled a success (not even debating whether 18 or 30m) when look solely at his numbers.

Kelechi rightly or wrongly has had more time out of the starting 11 and wouldn’t say in his time has been a resounding success due to minimum game time but also one of the worst first touches that I’ve ever seen 🤷🏻‍♂️

I still believe that the majority of our successful transfers have NOT come from over paying for PL players.

I think it’s fair to say, most Premier League players come at a Premium and are massively over priced. 

The other one I forgot was Maguire! We made a tidy profit on him :ph34r:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sly said:

I think it’s fair to say, most Premier League players come at a Premium and are massively over priced. 

The other one I forgot was Maguire! We made a tidy profit on him :ph34r:

I think we’re actually agreeing with each other to be fair.

There are def bargains to be had like Evans, Huth and Maguire but none of them came from a “Top 6” club, in fact 2 came from relegated clubs and Huth clearly was deemed “not good enough for Stoke” 😱

When you look at how much Bournemouth spent on Solanke/Ibe when they got relegated is a prime example of “lazy scouting” IMO.

Edited by SafewayFox
  • Like 1