Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

loftus-cheek

I don't think he's a bad player at all - he just needs a run of games in a half decent side.

I think he would do OK for us, however I don't really see where he fits in.  We currently have plenty of midfielders in the squad.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

don’t click on the name of the thread you don’t want to see.. thats how i dealt with elyonoussi  

lolI can't help it, I just middle click on my mouse the top 5 unread threads without reading the titles.  I ended up in the WAGs argument thread earlier, nearly lost half my brain cells.

5 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Just because he plays for Chelsea and has a daft name  people think he's good, if he played for Fulham nobody would even notice him 

He did play for Fulham. And you're right.   I, for one, didn't notice.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think Chelsea are trying to get their own back for us selling them Drinkwater for 30M+ lol

Not a chance we will bring Loftus-cheek here. He is nowhere near consistent enough.

• Like 1

It’s a big HELL NO from me.

The one position that we don’t need any more squad fillers is at CM.

He’s basically a busted flush, could have been quality but never cemented a place in Chelsea’s starting 11 with some forgettable loans at Fulham/Palace.

Fair play to him though, he’s a good looking fella as a consolation 🤷🏻‍♂️

33 minutes ago, tetly said:

For the right price he would be worth a punt. He is still young and has showed in patches he can be a very good player. 

That price is £10m and on a 1/3 of the wages he’s on now. That’s why he’s still at Chelsea and hasn’t moved on. 

• Thanks 1