Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lambert09

loftus-cheek

He's a good player, I'm not sure he's creative enough passer (Gallagher isn't either) for what we need. However he's an elite dribbler form midfield and he adds the physicality we lack.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, justfoxes said:

He’s a Lemon he’s nowhere near what Chelsea fans are stating his Value is as £15-20m more like 15-20 £ !

NO WAY JOSE KEEP HIM AWAY FROM OUR GREAT CLUB !!

...previous threads about his suitability to coming here,  the overwhelming consensus was,  yes please!!!

We seem to have moved away from that stance, akin to the potential of having Lingard on loan. Some players  become cosseted in big clubs, even though they  may only get the occasional morsel which sometimes fall off the table, they seem quite eager to accept it.

12 hours ago, Stadt said:

He's a good player, I'm not sure he's creative enough passer (Gallagher isn't either) for what we need. However he's an elite dribbler form midfield and he adds the physicality we lack.

Feels like what we wanted (/expected!) from Soumare. Physical presence who can dribble up the pitch from midfield.

• Like 3

Just now, brookfox said:

Feels like what we wanted (/expected!) from Soumare. Physical presence who can dribble up the pitch from midfield.

Yes and you'll see it from him once in about 5 weeks

Then he'll either look useless or will be injured.

Loftus-Cheek is a player we should avoid

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve always liked him as a player and his physicality could be an asset but he’s injury prone, on big wages probably and seems happy to just sit and collect wages. Don’t think he is hungry, and therefore we should avoid. 

• Like 3

I think he needs refocusing which Brendan is quite good at. There's certainly a good player in there if he can knuckle down to the task.

Not sure how injury prone he is though. I wouldn't believe all the injury statements from Chelsea, Some mangers do that to save face for players they want to leave out.

13 hours ago, Stadt said:

Good assessment, I think he would improve us and still a decent age.

Just don't see how we would need a CM along with the 9 we already have. 

4 minutes ago, Clever Fox said:

I think he needs refocusing which Brendan is quite good at. There's certainly a good player in there if he can knuckle down to the task.

Not sure how injury prone he is though. I wouldn't believe all the injury statements from Chelsea, Some mangers do that to save face for players they want to leave out.

He doesn’t need refocusing, he needs rebuilding!

He’s made of cheese 

• Haha 1

Loftus cheek, Hudson Odoi etc are all the types of players that could not just get us in trouble in the league but also put the future of the club at stake. We have big enough problems trying to shift players like Verstergaard, Soumare, Choudhary, Praet, Perez etc and they are on half the money of the Chelsea rejects and without the injury history. We are just hoping someone worse than us can pay them what we are ideally like Verstergaard a newly promoted team. We don't want to be to Chelsea what we hope Fulham will be to us in terms of taking Vesty off our hands.  

The only positions anyway that we should be taking a punt on if it involves big wages is RW and a ball playing CB. We have plenty of Midfielders.

Edited by desertfox2
Rw
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...