Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Anyone worked out the answers to the history lessons in objectives?

Score 2 goals w/ Uruguayan
Score more than 7 in 1 game
Score finesse w/ Italian
Score w/ USA Player
Score Hat-Trick w/ Swiss & Austrian
Score w/ German (4 times)

Other than German goal, can all be done in 1 game, any game mode.

• Thanks 1

On 26/11/2022 at 13:38, Lcfc-1992 said:

Hoping to get the last tokens I need later for the 3 84+ packs. I’ll post later when my best card is Trent lol should be able to complete the hero sbc though.

I spent 80 moment tokens on 85+ players and I think I got an 85 and a 86 🤨.

Managed to get Benezema off squad builder challengers last night but sadly he’s untradable. 

I have also done the Morientes challenge and he certainly knows where the net is. 

EA have screwed us all with the Golden Goal having a 10 game limit per hour. 

Minimum 5 hours game play now for just 8 tokens and that's being generous saying you win 6 and lose 4.

Edited by Ashley

On 26/11/2022 at 22:15, Md9 said:

Been using kane World Cup card while it’s available and it’s so good he is ridiculously fast and strong and scores for fun. Shame it will expire at some point 

4th Jan so you’ve got awhile.

I’ve basically got a team of World Cup players and heroes now, Benezema, Virgil, De Bruyne, Kimmich, Walker.

Im gonna be fcaking gutted when they all disappear 🙁

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

I’ve basically got a team of World Cup players and heroes now, Benezema, Virgil, De Bruyne, Kimmich, Walker.

Majority of these are very affordable now, links might be abit harder because you won't have the world cup player loyalty... but worth a look. 

4 hours ago, Manwell Pablo said:

When they all disappear my club will be empty that’s pretty much all I have left now 🙈😂 might have to look at getting Kane though when it does end of his normal card is anything like this . 

14 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Finally sold all my high rated fodder I’ve had for ages, currently got 2.4 million coins lol I hate spending it on players for their value to drop massively in a few days, I’ll just look at it I suppose :dunno:

I’m exactly the same. I just sold all of mine and bought a load of Miliks because he’s still a fair bit cheaper than the cheapest 88 and will be upgraded. I only really use untradeables because I hate losing coins.

22 hours ago, Md9 said:

When they all disappear my club will be empty that’s pretty much all I have left now 🙈😂 might have to look at getting Kane though when it does end of his normal card is anything like this . 

I don’t think there’s too much difference. Ashley might be able to correct me as I know a few players have had a slight uplift.

I’m working on my January contingency plan, In form Mo Salah and Ederson on the shopping list from the transfer market, 380k which I should have if I don’t cave and buy packs. Cafu and Fabinho from the World Cup swaps if I can get enough tokens.

Free Robin Van Persie loan going in moments btw all.

Edited by Manwell Pablo

6 hours ago, Md9 said:

All packs done now for the swaps lewondowski the best from the last one and a few decent dupes for some sbcs. Need the league sbcs to come for something to do 😂

I prefer going for the players over the packs, will have enough for Cafu once I’ve got the four showcase swaps this week so that’s right back sorted for the rest of the cycle.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Md9 said:

All packs done now for the swaps lewondowski the best from the last one and a few decent dupes for some sbcs. Need the league sbcs to come for something to do 😂

I need 2 more to get the last pack for 10 tokens. Not sure if I’m going to bother with the rest of them, if I do I’ll probably go for Ake for 8 tokens. 

16 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I need 2 more to get the last pack for 10 tokens. Not sure if I’m going to bother with the rest of them, if I do I’ll probably go for Ake for 8 tokens. 

I think that’s me done with them now shame there isn’t another pack or 2 you can go for. Need league sbcs now or a nation one you can do a few times 

4 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I think that’s me done with them now shame there isn’t another pack or 2 you can go for. Need league sbcs now or a nation one you can do a few times 

I can’t believe they’ve not done a nations sbc. I remember them doing something similar not that long ago, possibly for the Euros. Finland players were going for 10k lol

1 minute ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I can’t believe they’ve not done a nations sbc. I remember them doing something similar not that long ago, possibly for the Euros. Finland players were going for 10k lol

Yeah I think Bolivia players for one of the nations one were going for max price as well as couldn’t get them. 

On 04/12/2022 at 10:41, Lcfc-1992 said:

I have Ake, fingers crossed I can get Fabinho as well although I have 7 more teams to do in the golden goal and three more from this showcase, with next weeks showcase that’s 14, and he’s 15, so it depends if there’s going to be another showcase after the final.