Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

1 hour ago, Guest said:

I like him. Playing RM in a 3-5-2 and he gets up and down all game long. For a while I had Gosens on the other side and it felt like half my goals came from one of them crossing to the back post for the other. Probably not the best option in his position but he's capable enough, especially on new gen with an architect on him to get him nice and lengthy.

I've got Tierney atm and he's become abit of a liability, for 10k castagne seems the best option (I can afford) then. Thanks mate! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ian W LCFC said:

Think this is the first FIFA in ages that I'm not running any prem players. Enjoying using quite a few Eredivise player this year. Foundations Bazoer is great at CM

He looks decent but couldn't bring myself to do the objectives. There were one or two in each division where the objectives were "Make 4 assists" and things like that I did but the play 8 squad battle games (or I think one of them was 20!) just seemed like hard work. Glad he's working for you though after the grind, it is extra satisfying when it happens.

I'm the same though on no Prem players, got a Serie A, La Liga, Italian hybrid thing going on!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, brookfox said:

He looks decent but couldn't bring myself to do the objectives. There were one or two in each division where the objectives were "Make 4 assists" and things like that I did but the play 8 squad battle games (or I think one of them was 20!) just seemed like hard work. Glad he's working for you though after the grind, it is extra satisfying when it happens.

I'm the same though on no Prem players, got a Serie A, La Liga, Italian hybrid thing going on!

I did about 10 squad battles games but was getting really bored. Then just realised I could just use 7 Eredivisie players in a rivals team which was much more fun especially when people were rage quitting.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Had to cram in some rivals games as was only 10 away from the 90 and it was hard work 😂 people just want to score loads of goals even though you are not playing which just makes it ten times longer than it needs to be 

Cracks me up when people do that. I’ve put the controller down and they’re 9-0 up and celebrating goals 😆

2 hours ago, Md9 said:

Had to cram in some rivals games as was only 10 away from the 90 and it was hard work 😂 people just want to score loads of goals even though you are not playing which just makes it ten times longer than it needs to be 

I do it when there’s football on and just leave them to it lol

1 hour ago, brookfox said:

Cracks me up when people do that. I’ve put the controller down and they’re 9-0 up and celebrating goals 😆

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I do it when there’s football on and just leave them to it lol

I had someone message me at half time saying quit , if I have got to half time 7-0 down I am obviously not going to quit 😂 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, ARTY_FOX said:

Is it a new thing for people to just quit at 1-0? I rarely get out of the first 20 minutes if I've scored. 

I think it just depends what day of the week it is and what people are trying to do. I normally quit at 2-0 if it’s early and know I am not going to get anything from the game just want to get the 8 wins and be done with it 

Played some qualifiers for weeken league again last night and some rivals the night before , my defence seems to be so easily played through at the minute I haven’t changed anything or any one but now seems 1 pass takes every one out and then they are clear through. Getting boring playing against haaland every game now as well 😂

2 hours ago, FerrisBueller said:

Got the 4 wins in qualifiers and then pressed the skip button, thinking it would give me the 1pts for the ‘losses’, it didn’t. Back to 450 odd points and didn’t qualify, got to play a lot of rivals again 🤮

Apologies for laughing but...:ph34r: