Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

Foxestalk. I need your help from the following Teams and option. 

Team 1. Cafu arguably has the best dynamic image I can remember? 

Screenshot_20221205_192339_Companion.thumb.jpg.fa51cbfcc0d237298b879a0a13c7c68a.jpg

Team 2. Vieria, then I'd need to get a RWB and a Striker. 

Screenshot_20221205_192323_Companion.thumb.jpg.4ed134247a32477cd03bd86df8fd0658.jpg

Option 3/Team 3. I hold Bruno G to see if Brazil win it, 90 rated 5* 5* and probably worth well over a mill. Then I can buy a RWB and decent Striker I.E. Voller, Drogba or better.

I've got about 800k could well hit over a mill if I sold Fodder that I have but was saving it for a half decent SBC?

With Team 2/Option 3. I could well get Fabinho and Vieira should EA release all 60 Tokens and its looking like they will. Currently got 43 out of a possible 52 released with me missing 1(pack in item store)

Edited by Ashley

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Foxestalk. I need your help from the following Teams and option. 

Team 1. Cafu arguably has the best dynamic image I can remember? 

Screenshot_20221205_192339_Companion.thumb.jpg.fa51cbfcc0d237298b879a0a13c7c68a.jpg

Team 2. Vieria, then I'd need to get a RWB and a Striker. 

Screenshot_20221205_192323_Companion.thumb.jpg.4ed134247a32477cd03bd86df8fd0658.jpg

Option 3/Team 3. I hold Bruno G to see if Brazil win it, 90 rated 5* 5* and probably worth well over a mill. Then I can buy a RWB and decent Striker I.E. Voller, Drogba or better.

I've got about 800k could well hit over a mill if I sold Fodder that I have but was saving it for a half decent SBC?

With Team 2/Option 3. I could well get Fabinho and Vieira should EA release all 60 Tokens and its looking like they will. Currently got 43 out of a possible 52 released with me missing 1(pack in item store)

You’d just go Cafu surely then hit the market for holding player, you’d get a pretty good one with that coin. Then your teams lovely.

24 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

You’d just go Cafu surely then hit the market for holding player, you’d get a pretty good one with that coin. Then your teams lovely.

Plus your gonna have to get a new holding player in Jan anyway if that’s your setup.

Edit: Sorry new CM

Edited by Manwell Pablo

59 minutes ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Vieira and Fabinho I'm siding with then I could buy Cafu on the market and maybe a Striker if Brazil win it? Bruno G will be over a mill I reckon. 

Played some wl qualifiers started alright 2 out of 3 games won even though conceded a fair few managed to win. Then all just went to pot my defence was so easily passed by and every single player was running and turning like maguire it’s so frustrating . There will no doubt be a big chunk of people that will never actually qualify to play them. Should get rid of the qualifiers and just let me lose my 20 games of weekend league instead 😂

9 hours ago, Md9 said:

Played some wl qualifiers started alright 2 out of 3 games won even though conceded a fair few managed to win. Then all just went to pot my defence was so easily passed by and every single player was running and turning like maguire it’s so frustrating . There will no doubt be a big chunk of people that will never actually qualify to play them. Should get rid of the qualifiers and just let me lose my 20 games of weekend league instead 😂

Play the games later in the week, the decent players will have already qualified by then. I always play the qualifiers on Thursday evening, I find the games a lot easier then.

1 hour ago, stu said:

Play the games later in the week, the decent players will have already qualified by then. I always play the qualifiers on Thursday evening, I find the games a lot easier then.

Yeah I tried that as well but I think at some point I just have to admit to myself I am not very good at this game 😂

• Sad 1

17 hours ago, lanefox said:

Boufal path to glory WC is absolute steal , Insane dribbling and decent pace

I agree. Packed him and didn't think much of the card but been using him since the upgrade and he's great! One of the best dribblers I've used

On 05/12/2022 at 23:24, Md9 said:

Ive only tried it a couple of times, last time on a different day I’ve of smashed it with games to spare but lost a few on pens and in ET and ended up only winning three. 🤨.

8 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

Should've went with viera in swaps.

Opened the 3 84x20, only promo card was saka and the rest lower end fodder. Kane being the highest rated, what a waste of time and effort.

I have the same regret. So much so I went for Fabinho yesterday. Firstly I had to get something usable for the effort and secondly I had to get Tchouameni out my team!