Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

Packed nothing from saved packs!

The WC player milestones (score a goal with a player from all the countries) has been quick. 32 players = 2 lots of 11 starters + 5 subs each from a different nation. SB on Beginner difficulty and score a goal with each player. Did all 32 in 2 halves of football.

Except Qatar. Despite hosting a WC they have no available players 🤔

33 minutes ago, brookfox said:

Packed nothing from saved packs!

The WC player milestones (score a goal with a player from all the countries) has been quick. 32 players = 2 lots of 11 starters + 5 subs each from a different nation. SB on Beginner difficulty and score a goal with each player. Did all 32 in 2 halves of football.

Except Qatar. Despite hosting a WC they have no available players 🤔

I managed to luckily get one form buying one of the 100 k packs not realising what I was doing . You get a few player picks and one of them was from Qatar .think Costa Rica players were going for about 5 k last night as well 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I managed to luckily get one form buying one of the 100 k packs not realising what I was doing . You get a few player picks and one of them was from Qatar .think Costa Rica players were going for about 5 k last night as well 

I got one in the Japan objective, you get a Group A essentials pack or something like that with one in. Not sure I fancy the grind to 40 tokens mind 😳

1 hour ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

Not sure what to go for with the tokens. I like the look of 3x packs with 20 players in each all 84+ for 20 tokens :ph34r:

I think I will be going for that, just started doing the friendlies tonight done Qatar and England so far so that’s 2 out the way.

31 minutes ago, Md9 said:

Ecuador Iran and USA left to do for the friendlies. Glad it is golden goal as well makes it so much quicker to complete 

I started England last night and was flying through it. Thought I’d check how many I had left and I had 0/6 completed. Didn’t realise it was 6 England World Cup players :facepalm:

14 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

I started England last night and was flying through it. Thought I’d check how many I had left and I had 0/6 completed. Didn’t realise it was 6 England World Cup players :facepalm:

Ah no that’s a massive pain 🙈 luckily enough they do get done quite quick so shouldn’t take you to much longer 

Got the last 3 friendly teams done last night in about an hour or so which wasn’t to bad golden goal makes it so much easier. Only need to do the Spanish squad battle one for the tokens. Shame they didn’t make that golden goal as well 

1 hour ago, Md9 said:

Got the last 3 friendly teams done last night in about an hour or so which wasn’t to bad golden goal makes it so much easier. Only need to do the Spanish squad battle one for the tokens. Shame they didn’t make that golden goal as well 

You can do the Spain one in rivals, you don’t need to win the games. Not as boring as squad battles and it might be quicker if you get some people quit :thumbup:

• Like 1

I've got the Spain squad battles to do and then Ecuador, Qatar and Iran for the swaps. Thank God for my Cristiano Ronaldo with this golden goal thing lol

Still undecided as to what exactly I'm grinding to. Seems a lot to do.for one player so reckon I'll go for the 3×84+ but just know I'll end up with trash. Could save them for toty I suppose but I'm far too inpatient for that

31 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

You can do the Spain one in rivals, you don’t need to win the games. Not as boring as squad battles and it might be quicker if you get some people quit :thumbup:

Might give that a go later as was going to give rivals a miss this week but now done the friendlies might as well give it a go again. 

14 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I've got the Spain squad battles to do and then Ecuador, Qatar and Iran for the swaps. Thank God for my Cristiano Ronaldo with this golden goal thing lol

Still undecided as to what exactly I'm grinding to. Seems a lot to do.for one player so reckon I'll go for the 3×84+ but just know I'll end up with trash. Could save them for toty I suppose but I'm far too inpatient for that

I can’t bring myself to use all the tokens for a player that I prob never get on well using so think just going for the packs as well knowing they will be just as bad 😂 I defo won’t be able to save for toty either 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

I'm in the same boat, finished them last night... no idea why! Made me realise I'd be one of the people who would mindlessly zap innocent people in those psychology experiments where a man with a clipboard tells you to press the button. "Why did you do it?"... "Dunno, it was something to do!".

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, lanefox said:

Done all the friendlies so much better being golden goal, had one game that was first to 2 which was random

The squad battles swaps are such a slog as ever winning double digits on semi pro gets boring after 2 games

I randomly had a game which was first to 2 as well thought I had clicked on the wrong game mode to start with 

6 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

Seen a few people opening the 84x20 and getting some bang average stuff so I'm not sure what to do. Obviously having 3 of them should give you something but it's a hell of a grind. Will there be any other promos between now and TOTY or will it all stay world cup based?

I imagine they’ll be something like team of the group stage and team of the tournament :dunno:

• Like 1