Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

46 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Online swaps completed. Now the SB grind 😅

It's showing 60 tokens in the database, how likely do we think all will be released?

I thought there was 50 in total. Made another 10 in the store over the promo as well, no doubt they’ll be people willing to pay for them. 

21 hours ago, Ashley said:

I want Vieria but that's a grind and half. 

Done England, Iran and Qatar so far. 

3/6 on Wales. 

Not looking forward to SB Objectives though. 

Yeah too much of a grind. Going for the packs myself. Pack luck has been atrocious though this year lol

All world cup objectives completed. Just need the extra one from season progress. Spent 10 tokens on 1 84x20 pack as I'm too impatient lol

Didn't really get much other than a few walkouts. Gonna grind for the 3 84×20s still. 

Did a base icon pack too and got Hierro :nono:

So they have made all the fast players fast again then? Never had any one other than one or 2 players that would get past the defence with ease but today all the players just rubbing past the defenders with ease like it’s last years game again 

One of those times when the outputs don’t match the inputs. Had a shocking WL, only qualified by winning the last two games then scraped to 36pts including losing a game when I was 4-0 up at HT! Red Kean (who I was going to buy) then Hero Cahill and WC PTG Walker in my rewards. The latter I sold for 650k so comfortably my best pull and 8x’d my coin balance!

11 minutes ago, chrishlcfc said:

Got my 20 tokens. Didn’t really get anything special from the 3 84x20 packs tbh. Just loads of walkouts. Pretty average.

Did the base icon and got Van Persie. Worth over £300k, not used him yet but hopefully be decent.

Thanks for convincing me I’m doing the right thing in grinding 30 tokens for Cafu, really need a decent right back as the Italian league options are average.

Although Van Persie is decent.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Lcfc-1992 said:

New Cuadrado card today looks decent

He does, but expensive imo and my fodder is being saved for this supposed 89 max hero pack, which tbf is as much as a gamble as the token packs, but with knowing that Cafu is the aim I’m happy to waste my fodder now on that, if it ever arrives..

20 hours ago, stu said:

He does, but expensive imo and my fodder is being saved for this supposed 89 max hero pack, which tbf is as much as a gamble as the token packs, but with knowing that Cafu is the aim I’m happy to waste my fodder now on that, if it ever arrives..

Brolin. W.