Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

FIFA 23

2 hours ago, howlinmadmurfdoc said:

I always find that when I attack I’m met with two banks of four on the 18 and 6 yard boxes that just block everything. Then when I’m defending I only have two or three people back and they’re all over the shop. I’ve tried 0 depth and drop back and it still doesn’t work. I feel your pain.

Yeah pretty much the same I seem to concede a few from my own corners as they head it out straight to there only player outside the box who is in so much space no one can catch them 😂

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Md9 said:

Tried doing qualifiers remote playing on my phone last night not one of the best things to do at all 😂

For defending do you keep all your defenders on stay back all times? I seem to be cut through so easily again at the minute 

You got to get used to it, but I play 442 and ask my midfielders and widemen to come back but play a higher depth. Works for me as when I lose the ball my players come back much faster in a good shape than previously when I used to play more offensively. The only thing with this is that you have to be more patient when attacking as all your players will be deep lol

13 hours ago, Kyuubi said:

You got to get used to it, but I play 442 and ask my midfielders and widemen to come back but play a higher depth. Works for me as when I lose the ball my players come back much faster in a good shape than previously when I used to play more offensively. The only thing with this is that you have to be more patient when attacking as all your players will be deep lol

Will give this a try at some point thanks 🙂

So looks like EA have nerfed the stats of some of the latest Centurion promo cards (doesn't impact me personally as I've not packed a single one!). Ibra in particular has had his stamina, balance and agility decreased and lost 600k value today. Think lots of people suspected they did it in the background but to do it in the open feels a) scummy and b) borderline illegal. Imagine buying a car with cash then a week later they drop the top speed and acceleration! Having said that I'm sure Apple do it with phone battery life :huh:

Update; 

Aaaannndddd… he’s back to normal!

Edited by brookfox

11 hours ago, Md9 said:

Will give this a try at some point thanks 🙂

Yeah I play a diamond but essentially same principle, keep the full backs back and cdm lm and rm on instructions to get the **** back when you’ve not got the ball and you’re much harder to break down. Makes a massive difference. I’d not even agree it impares you getting forward but then with three forward and both wide men being practically 99 pace and breaking out I always have options 

You still get cut through occasionally like but far less often. I actually lost my custom tactics by accident and it took me 10 days of yelling at the tv to realise what had happened. Form was absolutely awful in general.

id recommend looking up an optimum custom setup online for whatever formation you play if unsure. It’ll help you going forwards as well. 

Edited by Manwell Pablo
  • Like 3

Had around 20 packs saved yesterday that I was going to hold off on for the full TOTY, but I saw the WC icons and ripped them all open! 

Of course, got nothing good lol

Today I'm away and just went on the companion app and used 100,000 coins for one of the 'special' promo packs.

Got Pirlo! 

Sold for 840k :D

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Md9 said:

Did the icon with ended up putting my 91 baresi in to Complete. 88 Ferdinand 🙈 can’t win them all I suppose 😂

Ah the risk of these SBCs, always hoping for the big card, but the odds are always stacked.

This is actually the first Fifa where I've saved all my players and been able to do the higher priced SBCs.

At least Riquelme was of some use, as he went into the Bale SBC :D

5 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Ah the risk of these SBCs, always hoping for the big card, but the odds are always stacked.

This is actually the first Fifa where I've saved all my players and been able to do the higher priced SBCs.

At least Riquelme was of some use, as he went into the Bale SBC :D

Yeah I don’t mind doing them to be honest it’s always a risk and I haven’t done to bad out of some of them shame they are not player picks though just for the option of 3 bad cards 😂 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, coolhandfox said:

Packed Modric TOTY as untradeable the other days.

So my  TOTY counter is currently sitting a 1.

Ive got naff all but I was fully expecting this.

Although I got the honourable mentions Martinez card from the objectives and he is the best keeper I’ve had I reckon.

Still plodding away at this Zidane SBC, right marathon. 11 days left 🤦‍♂️

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Md9 said:

I am still on 0 even with all the sbc I have  been doing 😂 

1 hour ago, Manwell Pablo said:

Ive got naff all but I was fully expecting this.

Although I got the honourable mentions Martinez card from the objectives and he is the best keeper I’ve had I reckon.

Still plodding away at this Zidane SBC, right marathon. 11 days left 🤦‍♂️

Mine was from a ultimate pack from one of the objectives.

I found pick the best last year, pack 3 that way.