Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

English tifo/active fan group culture

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Voll Blau said:

That lot are the absolute worst. Even Forest's bunch of jokers have more dignity than them.

If they had dignity in the first place they’d have had stronger opposition to their ownership. But they’ll continue to pretend to be the club of the working-man, with their Sam Fender songs and tv spots on Sky. Effectively those who fund the killing of their own citizens are paying for this display in Wembley, albeit indirectly.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Great effort. Arsenal with a decent corteo to the ground too.

Ashburton Army have been giving it big licks this season so HF were always going to take a mob there and do something. 

Holmesdale before the arsenal game

FrlzsFuXwAIZqz9?format=jpg&name=900x900

Us lot before the arsenal game

Old Photos - Laurencekirk AB30

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I'm as weary of HF's bravado as the next man but nothing but respect for that yesterday.

Lads who still mock those giving it a go in England have no idea how much fun they're missing out on. You could have it so much better...

Blokes will send a bunch off crying laughing emojis on Twitter at these groups and then proceed to sit down with their £8 hot dog and think they've got some kind of win. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

I'm as weary of HF's bravado as the next man but nothing but respect for that yesterday.

Lads who still mock those giving it a go in England have no idea how much fun they're missing out on. You could have it so much better...

Agreed with your wider point, but I do unashamedly mock Crystal Palace fanaticals. To sneeringly suggest like the post above that we are a bunch of OAPs and the Nigel mob is some ultra cool fashionable group to aspire towards is mental. Although I am below 70, I do get tired of those mocking our own support. If we are all old with porcelain tea mugs, then the Nigels are a bunch of virgin freaks who were bullied at school. Cannot have it both ways.