Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

English tifo/active fan group culture

2 minutes ago, los dedos said:

Have you guys ever sold beach towels ?

I used to sell printed beach towels and PAFC displays had shed loads off me . Same with a Rangers charity ( Erskine apeal ) who sold in excess of 500 . Which I know would've pulled in a few thousand. 

We never have, wouldn't have thought there was a huge demand for them but open to the idea. 
Do you work in printing?

59 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

We never have, wouldn't have thought there was a huge demand for them but open to the idea. 
Do you work in printing?

Not any more, used to have a small business printing flag and towels. Loads of the flags you'll see at away games we're done by me. 😁

Forgot about this one, wonder if she took it on holiday with her .😅

Screenshot_20230420_144630_Facebook.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 20/04/2023 at 14:50, los dedos said:

Not any more, used to have a small business printing flag and towels. Loads of the flags you'll see at away games we're done by me. 😁

Forgot about this one, wonder if she took it on holiday with her .😅

Screenshot_20230420_144630_Facebook.jpg

Ha ha ha. I actually know the guy af the front in this picture!

• Haha 1

Group wise next season the prem could look like - Ashburton Army (Arsenal), Forza Garibaldi ( Notts Forest), Holmesdale Fanatics (Palace), Red Faction (Middlesborough)

Will be pretty gutted to drop out from all that. Would be a really good year for the scene having the top flight full of groups. 

14 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Grim reading this, only been going a few years and I'm not sure how they come through this. 

Just goes to show how much of an achievement UFS getting to 10 years this December is, very few groups in England have managed that.

Shooting themselves in the foot, we're good at that in england.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Is there anything semi-interesting happening at non-league level? No quasi-professional National League but steps 3/4/5? Be interested to know.

Edited by Finnaldo

15 hours ago, Finnaldo said:

Is there anything semi-interesting happening at non-league level? No quasi-professional National League but steps 3/4/5? Be interested to know.

In my experience those clubs come down pretty hard on the supporters who do it. Basically because the fines for pyro so high they can’t afford it. Bromsgrove Sporting used to let off pyro consistently but then the chairmen went chasing off after the fans because of it 

26 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

In my experience those clubs come down pretty hard on the supporters who do it. Basically because the fines for pyro so high they can’t afford it. Bromsgrove Sporting used to let off pyro consistently but then the chairmen went chasing off after the fans because of it 

Pretty ridiculous.  Ashby ivanhoe in the step 6 play offs were reported to the fa for one bit of smoke and a few kids running on the pitch after they won.

We're so frickin miserable.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

One of the worst things you can literally do is show your hand when it comes to displays. Part of it is in the execution of the reveal - and then the ability to let it sink for a few seconds before coming back down. 

The ones with the witty nuance always last 

• Like 2