Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

English tifo/active fan group culture

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SemperEadem said:

wow i thought they were actually getting somewhere with the club...

Do you think clubs are scared of what the groups could be become? Or do you think it is just the worry about them losing the corporate money ? 

With what is going on in Scotland with Rangers and Celtic it just feels like English clubs are doing absolutely everything in their powers to stop it repeating down here for some reason. 

3 hours ago, goose2010 said:

wow i thought they were actually getting somewhere with the club...

Do you think clubs are scared of what the groups could be become? Or do you think it is just the worry about them losing the corporate money ? 

With what is going on in Scotland with Rangers and Celtic it just feels like English clubs are doing absolutely everything in their powers to stop it repeating down here for some reason. 

I think that could be something yeah. Like if you look at Rangers Union Bears, they are heavily supported in their fanbase and have taken on the club and won on a number of occasions. They are anti police and pyro almost weekly. 

If you are clue suit yes you can sell tickets off them and make your club look vibrant but equally you could be very worried by the swell they can create.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Any idea why? From the outside seems like a really odd place to move. 

1 minute ago, purpleronnie said:

why?  Seems a strange move, is it a larger section?

We thought similar when they announced it.

Im not 100% but I think it maybe is an old traditional area that made noise and I guess they got more seats together as a group.

34 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I think Sky were doing some naff bit for the telly with Richards and Redknapp and it's rightly got their backs up. Equivalent of rolling out former Cov and Forest players at our place in shirts. 

Basically what the prem has become. It's all about the TV watching fan or the neutral audience

44 minutes ago, kingkisnorbo said:

I think Sky were doing some naff bit for the telly with Richards and Redknapp and it's rightly got their backs up. Equivalent of rolling out former Cov and Forest players at our place in shirts. 

Yet I believe they've been silent on Mason Greenwood. Priorities, eh?

• Like 2

• 1 month later...