Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SemperEadem

English tifo/active fan group culture

• 2 weeks later...

I know it’s been said there’s been work on the Forest tifo since the fixtures came out, how long does it take European Ultras to bang out their’s? Especially all the bizarrely complicated ones you see at the likes of Dortmund. I assume they have a lot more manpower, resources and experience on the continent, just interested how quickly they can turn these things around.

5 minutes ago, Finnaldo said:

I know it’s been said there’s been work on the Forest tifo since the fixtures came out, how long does it take European Ultras to bang out their’s? Especially all the bizarrely complicated ones you see at the likes of Dortmund. I assume they have a lot more manpower, resources and experience on the continent, just interested how quickly they can turn these things around.

Was thinking similar yesterday too. Throw in that just the burnout a big one like we did the other day has. Those sorts of groups will be bang straight onto the next and the next etc etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Finnaldo said:

Rangers/Celtic turn theirs around incredibly quickly. Less than a month easily

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Stadt said:

Rangers/Celtic turn theirs around incredibly quickly. Less than a month easily

Walter Smith passed away last year and the Union Bears were able to put this display on 24 hours later.

Green Brigade set up a ‘tifo fund’ in June of this year on gofundme and it’s up to about £40k.

The resources that both groups have available to them are staggering.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Is that it? It may be uncool to criticise others but the way some of their online fan base critiqued ours last week I thought they were coming out with the Sistine chapel tonight

Dunno Newcastle's on Saturday I would say is worse. It was literally a huge printed banner which had the most horrific parts of football - celebrating a television company which constantly cause mayhem to supporters, tick. Celebrating the cashed takeovers of football clubs to sports wash - tick. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

Dunno Newcastle's on Saturday I would say is worse. It was literally a huge printed banner which had the most horrific parts of football - celebrating a television company which constantly cause mayhem to supporters, tick. Celebrating the cashed takeovers of football clubs to sports wash - tick. 

That Newcastle one from the weekend is horrifically bad. God knows who would sanction something that awful and out of touch.  It also proves the point that is often made on here that tifos/displays that are manufactured or bought are invariably shiter. 

• Like 1