Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
grobyfox1990

Hair dressers in Leicestershire

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I usually get my haircut by students at a college near my house for free. Now they’ve been shut down because it was a big money laundering and tax evasion shop. I will aim to get my haircut when in Leicester as it’ll be cheaper than in the South. Any tips? Thanks 

Crown Cuts - King Richards Road, barber is pretty decent that's my go to barber when in Leicester. Plenty of Turkish barbers on Narborough Road.

• Like 2

Suez canal, no idea if the rumours marhez used it are true.

If not go syston mate, choice of 100s, you can then also nip in our number of charity shops for you clothes and stock up on vape before having a breakfast in our numerous cafes lol

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bayfox said:

If not go syston mate, choice of 100s, you can then also nip in our number of charity shops for you clothes and stock up on vape before having a breakfast in our numerous cafes lol

Oh, definitely.

It feels like too much choice of such establishments has spoilt the town.

Edited by Wymsey

52 minutes ago, Wymsey said:

Oh, definitely.

It feels like too much choice of such establishments has spoilt the town.

Just a sad sign of the times. Banks no longer needed. Next thing to depart the High Street will the 1000s of bookmakers when that generation passes. As the modern ones all bet on a phone.

I suppose the fact the pubs seem to survive should be seen as a positive at least you can have a pub crawl with your fresh trim and 2nd hand clothes lol

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bayfox said:

Thanks. I love charity shops and greasy spoons so that sounds like a good day out. I haven’t got the cajones to go into Suez Canal