Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Newport Tickets On Sale - 7:45pm on Tuesday 8 November

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2839018/newport-tickets-on-sale-to-season-ticket-holders

CATEGORY

STH/FOX MEMBER

GENERAL SALE

Adult

£10

£15

Over-65/Under-22

£8

£12

Under-18

£6

£8

Under-12

£1

£1

First Floor*

£15

£20

SALE DATES:

DATE

CATEGORY

Tuesday 4 October @ 10am

Season Ticket Holders

Sunday 9 October @ 10am

Fox Members

Tuesday 11 October @ 8am (online)

General Sale

Tuesday 11 October @ 9am (phone)

General Sale

6 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

£1 for under 12s is great

100%. Shame it's not half term as they could have really filled it with kids, give them a first taste (or a rare taste) of live football. Would love to take my son but at 5 and on a school night it's not great. This would have been ideal.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

100%. Shame it's not half term as they could have really filled it with kids, give them a first taste (or a rare taste) of live football. Would love to take my son but at 5 and on a school night it's not great. This would have been ideal.

I’m gonna do it I reckon. No Europe and night games are exciting for the kiddies, so I’ll do it as a one off. Mine is almost 8 though, I wouldn’t have done it at 5. 

7 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I’m gonna do it I reckon. No Europe and night games are exciting for the kiddies, so I’ll do it as a one off. Mine is almost 8 though, I wouldn’t have done it at 5. 

No, a little young. A few more years I reckon. Cup games are normally great to start off, or friendlies.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Funny how it's safe for general sale to proceed for this one

I'm fairness to the club I think it's become premier league procedure just to stop so many away fans getting tickets in the home end. Which was becoming a big issue at grounds that never sell out. 

• Like 2

On 08/10/2022 at 14:54, danny2997 said:

What's the benefit of the first floor seats? Can't find anything anywhere? Just to do with location? 

You get access to the bar area inside upstairs. So a proper bar, tables, drinks in glasses, nicer toilets, food available to buy. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

It’s incredible how many times this has to be explained. Hardly rocket science is it.

No it’s not rocket science. The reason I was apprehensive to do this was due to the mobile ticketing and not knowing if the people I was buying for would have the correct software on their phones.

Turns out I can add all the tickets to my phone. All sorted now, thanks for your help.

1 hour ago, howie said:

No it’s not rocket science. The reason I was apprehensive to do this was due to the mobile ticketing and not knowing if the people I was buying for would have the correct software on their phones.

Turns out I can add all the tickets to my phone. All sorted now, thanks for your help.

It’s asked on here pretty much every time general sale happens 😂😂😂