Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

MK Dons v Leicester - 20th December 19:45

10 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Anyone got any decent shouts on pubs? Nothing close apart from 20 minute walks by the looks of it. 

Google the hub mk - go there before and get a cab or uber from there - 5 mins to ground- loads of bars and restaurants in a square 

Edited by jv1

One under 25 ticket available for face value. Work in Desborough and will go straight from there so meet either there during the day or at the stadium.

Now agreed to sell it.  

Edited by gp96
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Driving tonight and gonna go for food at one of the outlets at MK1 shopping & Leisure park. Any reason I can't park there for duration of the game after I've eaten?

Think i have read somewhere, but cant be 100% sure, parking is limited to 3 hours around there. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Driving tonight and gonna go for food at one of the outlets at MK1 shopping & Leisure park. Any reason I can't park there for duration of the game after I've eaten?

I’m heading for denbigh west industrial estate.. MK1 1AX. Free parking outside one of the local businesses and a couple of minutes walk from there to mk1 shopping centre 

• Like 1

On 18/12/2022 at 20:30, TonyT said:

Have MK dons sold many? Hopefully there’s a fairly big crowd 🙏

From what I can see, there is a decent chance we might outnumber their fans.

https://mpv.tickets.com/?agency=MKMS_MPV&orgid=55809&eventId=82469#/event/E82469/seatmap/?selectBuyers=false&minPrice=18&maxPrice=26&quantity=1&sort=price_desc&ada=false&seatSelection=true&onlyCoupon=true&onlyVoucher=false