Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

MK Dons v Leicester - 20th December 19:45

1 minute ago, Isaac Rahman said:

it worked with Everton away. Mind you they already had access to those blocks but had just chosen not to release them. I reckon we could sell out one more block here though without too much risk

i have sent one just to see worth the shot

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Should be plenty of opportunity in the home end if LCFC are not going to try and get more tickets. Hopefully common sense prevails with two weeks left and a very quick sell out at the lower bands.

Don’t see why they don’t give us the blocks either side of where we have already sold out. Shouldn’t be hard to segregate and it’s literally just wasted seats and a missed chance to get more money in 

1 hour ago, Big Dave said:

Anyone been to Stadium MK before?

What is parking like? I know there are loads of parking spaces there, but are they restricted for shoppers / cinema users?

Yes it's all shopping only. You can book direct with MK Dons as some areas round there are the official car parks. Otherwise there are nearby industrial estates with road parking or some local roads, about 15 min walk. Look at Peverel Drive and around Melrose Avenue. The latter would be an easier getaway I imagine.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Big Dave said:

What is parking like? I know there are loads of parking spaces there, but are they restricted for shoppers / cinema users?

Hi Dave, I can easily walk to the ground from where I live. You won't get anywhere really near to the ground despite there being a shopping centre, Asda etc there. A lot of people who arrive early will park at Granby Industrial Estate which is about as close as you can get and you have to be very early to get a spot. Most of the people though park on the road in area that is called West Bletchley, marked up in the blue that I have indicated on the map and you literally just follow the hordes who will all be heading in the same direction to and back from the ground. On the map you'll see Standing Way and this is the A421 as sometimes it is easier to go by the official road name. You need to head for Denbigh Hall Drive and then park on the estate there. You'll see loads of cars going the same way so just follow your nose.

I'll be walking there.................

parking.jpeg

Edited by Bucks fox
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Big Dave said:

I’ve booked a space at the Tesco about 15 min walk away through yourparkingspace. Was £2

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bucks fox said:

Hi Dave, I can easily walk to the ground from where I live. You won't get anywhere really near to the ground despite there being a shopping centre, Asda etc there. A lot of people who arrive early will park at Granby Industrial Estate which is about as close as you can get and you have to be very early to get a spot. Most of the people though park on the road in area that is called West Bletchley, marked up in the blue that I have indicated on the map and you literally just follow the hordes who will all be heading in the same direction to and back from the ground. On the map you'll see Standing Way and this is the A421 as sometimes it is easier to go by the official road name. You need to head for Denbigh Hall Drive and then park on the estate there. You'll see loads of cars going the same way so just follow your nose.

I'll be walking there.................

parking.jpeg

Thanks

• Like 1