Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

MK Dons v Leicester - 20th December 19:45

If anyone wants tickets for the home end please message me and I can work something out for you

On a related matter, the actually numbering of the seats themselves at the MK Dons stadium is nothing short of absolutely awful and you're lucky to work out if you're in your allocated seat or not or if it has an actual number on the seat. So please bear that in mind if you find someone in what may or may not be your seat when you get there!!!!

Edited by Bucks fox

10 hours ago, Bucks fox said:

If anyone wants tickets for the home end please message me and I can work something out for you

On a related matter, the actually numbering of the seats themselves at the MK Dons stadium is nothing short of absolutely awful and you're lucky to work out if you're in your allocated seat or not or if it has an actual number on the seat. So please bear that in mind if you find someone in what may or may not be your seat when you get there!!!!

Does it really matter at an away game? Find a bit of space squeeze in sing your heart out.

• Like 1

On 06/12/2022 at 09:20, Bucks fox said:

Hi Dave, I can easily walk to the ground from where I live. You won't get anywhere really near to the ground despite there being a shopping centre, Asda etc there. A lot of people who arrive early will park at Granby Industrial Estate which is about as close as you can get and you have to be very early to get a spot. Most of the people though park on the road in area that is called West Bletchley, marked up in the blue that I have indicated on the map and you literally just follow the hordes who will all be heading in the same direction to and back from the ground. On the map you'll see Standing Way and this is the A421 as sometimes it is easier to go by the official road name. You need to head for Denbigh Hall Drive and then park on the estate there. You'll see loads of cars going the same way so just follow your nose.

I'll be walking there.................

parking.jpeg

Thanks for this Bucks Fox, is there a pub near that estate likely to let Leicester fans in you can recommend?

9 hours ago, BristolFox1 said:

Anyone got a spare ticket going for this or know how easy it would be to get into the away end from the home end/outside? I forgot about this one so have a ticket in the home end right next to the away fans but would prefer to get in the Leicester end.

I think you'd just need to play this one by ear.

In theory, our allocation is totally sold out.   So if you asked a steward if you could move into the away end,  they would probably say "sorry, no spare seats".   If, however, they have left some spare seats either side or at the front, you might get lucky.

The key would be asking a friendly/helpful looking steward.    A jobsworth will say "no", and a stroppy nasty jobsworth might even try to evict you from the ground altogether.    Highly unlikely, unless you look like a trouble-maker, but worth pointing out.

10 minutes ago, willie-bell-in-rothley said:

just looked 6 available now 

Gone - first 7 minutes I haven’t looked at my phone all day- thanks for the heads up though  🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Edited by jv1

6 hours ago, Xen said:

Still waiting on my ticket arriving in the post... Emailed that link posted earlier so fingers crossed they act quickly enough 😅

Anyone else still waiting for theirs?

Royal Mail have mugged me right off. Just finished emailing the ticket office this afternoon and an hour later they turn up in post 🤣

• Haha 2