Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Koke

England v Senegal - 4 December, 7pm

Just now, David Hankey said:

You can only beat what's in front of you. Should we win against France, Southgate will be the best thing since sliced bread!!

He won't though, will he?

Even if we won the thing, there'd be some on here expressing negatives and wanting him sacked because he's negative, boring and unadventurous.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Find it strange that people dont seem to care about England are going to the effort of posting on here. If you didnt care then surely you wouldn't even open the thread let alone comment?

People want to whinge incessantly about Maddison not being played. When we lose to France there will doubtless be a load of people saying that not bringing him on was the one reason for the result.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Daggers said:

Naps? He’s having a nap on the tax payers’ dime while beautiful Ingurlish workers are working all the hours just to keep the lights on. He should be forced to stay awake 24hrs a day on that money. It’s disgusting. 

Good luck to the old man…That English winger converted to a striker,

That market trader now reaching the heights of BBC football panelist etc,etc..

Hes a self made man..Well done young Gary..

Why people must be jealous ,envious of his success I never understand…

Why shouldn’t he take these remarks & return fire.

I live in this capital society,I don’t agree in most ( hence I went often on walkabout)

but majority who agree to criticise are those desperate to keep that democratic

capital society, & are jealous spitefull of his career path & making it…

Have a go at the corrupt politicians & businessmen…not a guy on a bloody classical football programme….

14 hours ago, Parafox said:

Even if we won the thing, there'd be some on here expressing negatives and wanting him sacked because he's negative, boring and unadventurous.

I don't think that can, justifiably, be levelled at him if we won the tournament.

2 minutes ago, David Hankey said:
14 hours ago, Parafox said:

Expand  

I don't think that can, justifiably, be levelled at him if we won the tournament

Well, winning things doesn't preclude being negative, boring and unadventurous. Italy once built an entire style of play and became one of the global football powerhouses on doing exactly that.

15 hours ago, MattFox said:

He only picked Maddison to keep the media off his back

no intention of playing him

In the footballing world's most prestigious and premier tournament I can't think any manager would select a player knowing that he wasn't going to play him. That's barmy.

1 minute ago, Manley Farrington-Brown said:

Well, winning things doesn't preclude being negative, boring and unadventurous. Italy once built an entire style of play and became one of the global football powerhouses on doing exactly that.

And here I was thinking we were in it to win it.

Yes, of course, it would be great to play like Brazil back in the day and win in style but when you consider the number of goals England have scored so far I wouldn't say that is unadventurous.

51 minutes ago, David Hankey said:

And here I was thinking we were in it to win it.

Yes, of course, it would be great to play like Brazil back in the day and win in style but when you consider the number of goals England have scored so far I wouldn't say that is unadventurous.

Well it was you who said he couldn't be called negative, boring and unadventurous if England win it. I just suggested that winning doesn't automatically mean you're not those things. And I made no comment on whether England were, or weren't, those things.