Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Round of 16

Bad coaching wins out almost every time.

Berhalter has cycled through all three of his second strikers, none of whom have offered a drop of threat, while leaving Aaronson and Reyna on the bench for virtually the entire tournament.  What a hack.

Edited by Deeg67

1 hour ago, trabuch said:

I can't say I approve of these tactics, but they appear to be effective. 

They're cynical and abysmal to watch, but cynical and abysmal tactics combined with excellent flair players could be a winning formula in a World Cup like this.  I've rooted for the Dutch in the past, but I can't bring myself to wish this group well.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

They're cynical and abysmal to watch, but cynical and abysmal tactics combined with excellent flair players could be a winning formula in a World Cup like this.  I've rooted for the Dutch in the past, but I can't bring myself to wish this group well.

I think this is a bit harsh. They’re also playing to their strengths ultimately. 

22 hours ago, KFS said:

One things for certain @The_77 is going to be unbearable if USA get through today.

I kind of want to see it :ph34r:

I kinda wanted to see it too. 

Instead you’re stuck with the least interesting Dutch side ever. 

Good luck against Senegal, and may Alexi Lalas and Chad Ochocinco be on co-commentary duty for the game here in the States.  lol

• Haha 1