Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Yea completely get as a kid growing up supporting one of the bigger teams, but soon as your old enough to have any sense, i don’t get people who don’t support there local club if they don’t already

  • Like 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Speedwell 🦊 said:

I’m born and bred Leicester.I did have a very soft spot for Liverpool as a kid and still have,

but It’s LCFC all the way for me.

NO NO NO 🤮! 🤣

  • Thanks 1
Posted
10 hours ago, Chelmofox said:

At uni in the mid 90s I dated a girl who was a massive Man U fan. Would go on and on about everything to do with them. We recently became aquatinted on Facebook, and she is now a massive Man City supporter. Go figure. 

That's loyalty for you. Lucky you never settled down with her.

Posted

Nah - I've always supported Leicester Tigers, regardless of where I've been actually living, so, I don't think I'll be changing that barring something drastic happening so they no longer exist...

 

Wait, no...

Posted

Programmed to support Leicester and England (and hate rugby union) from birth, all other teams can get in the bin. I'd switch to a non league team if Leicester forced me to though.

Posted
11 hours ago, Daggers said:

I’m thinking about supporting the Forests on the weekend tbh.

 

11 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

You deserve a lifetime ban from FT and KP for such a comment 😂

He's done much worse tbf.

  • Haha 1
Posted

Been supporting City, my home town club, for 60 years. Always have, always will despite living for the last 27 years in the West Country because of work. Loved going to watch them play at Yeovil, Bristol Rovers and City, Swindon and Cheltenham. Moved back to Leicestershire last Summer as now retired. I've not brought them any luck this season but they have been on the decline for the last couple of years and seem cursed with injuries. 

Posted
2 hours ago, UHDrive said:

Changing allegiances would be like divorcing the missus, never going to happen but the thought is sometimes there.

Like knowing you could be ploughing 9/10s to within an inch of their lives every day but you settle for a sad bi weekly handjob just because. 

  • Like 1
Guest TaggertvsWise
Posted

One of my mates was a lifelong Man Utd supporter & Leicester were his second favourite as he lived in Stoney Stanton. When we hit our purple patch under O’Neill we were about 19 & he dropped Man U and decided Leicester were his club. They still are to this day, never been quite sure how I feel about it.

Posted
20 minutes ago, TaggertvsWise said:

One of my mates was a lifelong Man Utd supporter & Leicester were his second favourite as he lived in Stoney Stanton. When we hit our purple patch under O’Neill we were about 19 & he dropped Man U and decided Leicester were his club. They still are to this day, never been quite sure how I feel about it.

Yeah 19 seems a bit old to change, whats the cut off for changing teams? 16?

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, Nalis said:

Yeah 19 seems a bit old to change, whats the cut off for changing teams? 16?

My lad is 13 and has a mate who was an Arsenal fan until about 18 months ago, then he defected to Liverpool.

 

I'm friends with this kids Dad who's been an Arsenal STH for over 30 years. He's from Dublin originally and a big Liam Brady fan and he was distraught when his kid changed allegiance from Arsenal to Liverpool.

 

The irony now of course is that Liverpool are struggling and Arsenal might win the league, but this kid hasn't got the balls to switch back again because he'll lose face lol

 

Edited by Izzy
  • Haha 2
Guest worth_the_wait
Posted

Talk about changing allegiance ... 

 

what about all those footballers who change which country they play for? 

 

or footballers who clearly have never had anything to do with a country, and only play for them because of their great-grandad's dog?

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...