Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxFromCoalville

Southampton Away Sat 4th March 17:30

On 18/02/2023 at 13:36, bovril said:

Really fancy this but I see engineering works expected on the Southampton - Waterloo route and I don't fancy the 2 and a half hour slow train. Not the first game I haven't done this season because of worries over unreliable trains. 

How amazing would away football trips be if we actually had a decent functioning rail network in this country. 

Looks like the engineering work has been cancelled according to National Rail website, but the journey planners haven't been updated yet

• Like 2

On 24/02/2023 at 10:46, The boy Linacre said:

Have people had their tickets for this yet?  Ordered Tuesday morning and could do with getting them this week to give to my son for weekend, not had them yet.

Order mine, and got it with in four days, l know you probably already have, contact the ticket office.

41 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

All the people who were begging for tickets for United away, there’s been around 150-200 tickets on sale to members for over a week now. 

That's why having this I'd crap is a waste of time for this game should have done it for the more popular aways like Man U / Liverpool etc.

If I wanted to get a ticket for this game but don’t currently have an active membership, would I be able to buy this from the ticket office at st Mary’s? I wouldn’t mind a couple of tickets but think it’s too late to get someone to buy them then send them to me etc. (London-based)

thanks

7 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

I am taking my 9 year old son on the coach from the KP and it's due to arrive about 2pmish. With the kick off not being until 5:30pm, is there anywhere suitable for me to take him for food or anywhere to look around in the near vicinity?

Loads of chain restaurants in West Quay shopping centre if that's what you're after food wise, 20 mins or so to the ground. Not many "sights" to see unfortunately. 

17 minutes ago, Lcfc098 said:

Club are so frustrating. Why on earth do they not want to put the remaining 100 or so tickets on general sale? They'd rather have empty seats than not have full control and details of every single fan who attends.

Thing is even putting it on general sale they would have all these details. Only difference is the club wouldn't they the £40 or so it is for a membership first.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Thing is even putting it on general sale they would have all these details. Only difference is the club wouldn't they the £40 or so it is for a membership first.

Yep. No financial benefit to the club selling someone an away ticket, put them behind a £40 paywall and at least LCFC get something.