Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxFromCoalville

Southampton Away Sat 4th March 17:30

Tickets for Leicester City’s Premier League fixture away at Southampton will go on sale to supporters on the Away Priority Scheme from Sunday 29 January.

The Foxes travel to Southampton on Saturday 4 March (5:30pm kick-off), with the Club receiving an allocation of 3,196 tickets, including 23 wheelchair spaces. Season Ticket Holders with 520+ Away Priority Points can buy tickets from Monday 30 January.

Unless stated otherwise, tickets will be available online from 8am and by phone from 9am. As a reminder, there will be no ticket sales in the Foxes Fanstore.

Full sales criteria will be listed on LCFC.com/tickets.

FOX TRAVEL

Fox Travel is priced at £21 per person. Coaches depart King Power Stadium at 11am.

All times GMT.

13 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Sure this went to members last season as I went prior to getting a season ticket.

That was a mid week night match though which I guess is a lot less attractive.

Presume the first post is joking. Would be surprised if this even sells out. Soton is a boring away day, on TV and everyone would've done it by now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi, 

I’m not a member, but living in Brighton it’s one I can get to along the coast. Looking to take my son, so if anyone can help with one adult and one child ticket, I’d be very grateful.

cheers,

Musty

7 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Disgusting 

Just looked and even under 11s are 20 notes. So basically clawing back the lost tenner or so by charging kids a silly price. I mean I only pay 90 quid for the boys season ticket and a couple of years back it was only 50.

Shake they didn't stick to the 20 deal they did for adults a few years back 

13 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Under 18/Under 15 £25 :o

12 hours ago, SemperEadem said:

Disgusting 

One of the best things about the league for travelling fans is that it's capped at £30.

Relegation to the Championship would see prices like this regular. Remember previously, places like Wednesday/Ipswich/Leeds charging £35+ for second tier football.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

One of the best things about the league for travelling fans is that it's capped at £30.

Relegation to the Championship would see prices like this regular. Remember previously, places like Wednesday/Ipswich/Leeds charging £35+ for second tier football.

Yeah terrible