Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Golden Fox

Football Kits 2023/24

2 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

Out of curiosity what is considered the best England home shirt... my vote gets the 2002 world cup shirt also the shirt we beat Germany 5-1 in.

Retro-England-Home-Football-Shirt-2002.jpg

How can you post a picture of that shirt and not use this picture? 

image.png.a24bab82b09f42e082f706b2f89a3210.png

What a game... At Lords that day to watch Leicestershire getting thrashed by Somerset - and that Scott Boswell over, so loads of us crammed into a pub near Marylebone station needing a lift, amd that did it! 

I'm choosey about my shirts... and have only bought 1 White England shirt, and its this one... with 11 on the back for Heskey's number at the 2002 World Cup... 

14 hours ago, Finnegan said:

There's absolutely fvcking nothing woke about it tbh but I am glad you said that because for the most part people have been too embarrassed to admit their objection to the flag was that seeing a few colourful stripes next to each other made them immediately terrified that different sexualities exist. 

The purple and blue vaguely resembles the bisexual pride flag but that's really, pretty niche even within the LGBT community and it's highly unlikely it was done deliberately for that reason. Especially given that, if it was, they'd quite happily and proudly announced it instead of claiming it was a tribute to 1966 when in fact some designer at Nike clearly just thought it looked kinda cool. 

It’s obviously nothing to do with the ****ing bisexual flag. Simpletons that don’t understand what they’re angry about are clinging onto that. 

The whole point of the LGBT+ flag is that it’s inclusive of all sexualities. To singularly represent bisexuality (and nothing else) on a shirt would be ****ing bizarre. 

I found it funny at first, but I just find it sad now. 

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...