Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Golden Fox

Football Kits 2023/24

9 hours ago, Langston said:

Not sure why as it really is quite different but huge France 98 vibes coming off this. Might be the first football shirt in a decade I actually buy.

I thought more Mexico ‘86? 

Certainly in the minority of quite liking the Away kit :ph34r: 

17 hours ago, Langston said:

Panels on the side making it a bit more 98 for me! Lovely kit.

On 18/03/2024 at 10:08, Langston said:

Not sure why as it really is quite different but huge France 98 vibes coming off this. Might be the first football shirt in a decade I actually buy.

OK - now I'm getting really old. I remember that '98 shirt being a bit of a retro return to the mid-80s shirts after the light blue and a few shirts without much red. So now I'm seeing retro shirts of retro shirts in my lifetime :ermm::ermm::ermm:

4 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Didn't surprise me to see it was some Cov fan kickoff about the St George cross on the neck being a different shade/colour from the traditional red 

There was a really shit England kit from about 2010 with lots of different coloured tiny St George’s crosses all over it and nobody seemed to give a crap then. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

There was a really shit England kit from about 2010 with lots of different coloured tiny St George’s crosses all over it and nobody seemed to give a crap then. 

I doubt anyone really gives a shit now. Just faux outrage for little more than a tiny throwaway touch on the back of a collar. 

5 hours ago, CosbehFox said:

Didn't surprise me to see it was some Cov fan kickoff about the St George cross on the neck being a different shade/colour from the traditional red 

Honestly gammon central on my football shirt account.

2 hours ago, FoxesWalk said:

Really like the new England away shirt, but no way I’m paying £85 for a football shirt, ridiculous 

Occasionally they become more valuable but obviously that isn’t very often. I bought a Messi Argentina shirt before the World Cup, when they won it I got offered £300 so took it. A week later they announced a load more had been made so I re bought one at cost price 😂

On 19/03/2024 at 06:30, goose2010 said:

£85 the new England shirt or £125 for an 'authentic' one.

£65 for kids too!

Just madness really.  

It's a feckin joke!

Time to buy a white tshirt and permanent marker it in lol

19 hours ago, Langston said:

I doubt anyone really gives a shit now. Just faux outrage for little more than a tiny throwaway touch on the back of a collar. 

It’s was a daft thing to do, and they’d knew they provoke this kind of reaction. Shame really, the shirt was fine till that 

13 minutes ago, The Horse's Mouth said:

It’s was a daft thing to do, and they’d knew they provoke this kind of reaction. Shame really, the shirt was fine till that 

How is it daft though? They've changed and recoloured it before and the Rangers dads weren't foaming then.