Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Why is it, whenever someone posts news like this, it's in riddles or uses words from **** knows where.


If I got news, i'd genuinely come on here and start a thread that said "He has been sacked" lol

 

 

Yeah man, feel like I have to cross a bridge and get a clue from a troll which may or may not hold the news I've been waiting for with some of these *****. The more cryptic it is, the less likely I am to believe it. 

  • Haha 2
Guest Mee-9
Posted

"I'm hard yet soft, I'm coloured yet clear, I am fruity and sweet, I am jelly, what am I?"

Posted

Not claiming to be ITK but I did break some news that he’d sold and moved out of his house last week, well this week I’ve been informed he’s emptied his desk at Seagrave and may or may not be returning. Once again not claiming to be ITK so take this with a pinch of salt and fingers crossed I say 

Posted
1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Not claiming to be ITK but I did break some news that he’d sold and moved out of his house last week, well this week I’ve been informed he’s emptied his desk at Seagrave and may or may not be returning. Once again not claiming to be ITK so take this with a pinch of salt and fingers crossed I say 

So he emptied his desk out ahead of a weekend game ……

  • Haha 1
Posted
1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Not claiming to be ITK but I did break some news that he’d sold and moved out of his house last week, well this week I’ve been informed he’s emptied his desk at Seagrave and may or may not be returning. Once again not claiming to be ITK so take this with a pinch of salt and fingers crossed I say 

 

"I'm just passing on what I've been told !!!!!!!!"

  • Haha 1
Posted
Just now, st albans fox said:

So he emptied his desk out ahead of a weekend game ……

Not he emptied it after the Chelsea game is what I’m hearing on my grapevine. Please don’t try and twist my words because I don’t actually have to pass on this information I just do it for foxestalk 

  • Haha 4
Guest Mee-9
Posted
Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

 

"I'm just passing on what I've been told !!!!!!!!"

My mates a window cleaner who cleans Steve Walsh’s windows and he reckons its a done deal. 
 

Klopp wants out of Liverpool, fancies a shot at the big time with Leicester. 

Posted
1 minute ago, Samilktray said:

Not he emptied it after the Chelsea game is what I’m hearing on my grapevine. Please don’t try and twist my words because I don’t actually have to pass on this information I just do it for foxestalk 

 

Things can change in an instant, I don't pass on this info for a boost of my ego - if it's wrong it's wrong I don't care !!!?

Guest Mee-9
Posted

Snape, Snape, Severance Snape… DUMBLEDORE.

Posted
Just now, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

 

Things can change in an instant, I don't pass on this info for a boost of my ego - if it's wrong it's wrong I don't care !!!?

Do you think I need the buzz of multiple foxestalk quote notifications after I pass on my ITK information? No I don’t but I’ll take it all the same, part and parcel of the job 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...