Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
6 minutes ago, foxes_rule1978 said:

Don’t worry Rodgers is replacing his notebook, should be delivered before the Brentford game 

that was a typo, should have said Bradford game, as the opener to the 2024/25 league one season 

Posted

Nope not doing it. Had my hopes up so many times over the past few months that he was going and then he's always still there stinking the place out. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, Milky said:

Next person to post those eyeballs is a nonce

You can’t say that or “bible basher” round here lol 

 

I made the mistake of saying both in reference to Nathan Jones once! 

Posted
Just now, Fox92 said:

Bit late isn’t it? 

Yes we should have done it 18 months ago lol 

  • Haha 1
Posted

The excitement when posters login and see this thread hot and it's just a load of shite.

  • Haha 2
Posted
17 minutes ago, Samilktray said:

Not claiming to be ITK but I did break some news that he’d sold and moved out of his house last week, well this week I’ve been informed he’s emptied his desk at Seagrave and may or may not be returning. Once again not claiming to be ITK so take this with a pinch of salt and fingers crossed I say 

It’s true and his locker3DF789A5-9FC3-40C3-B385-6EC979599020.jpeg.7605f271a4724b20ea8195e244b53c82.jpeg

  • Haha 3
Posted
Just now, Tuna said:

The excitement when posters login and see this thread hot and it's just a load of shite.

We haven’t got anything better to be doing on a Saturday night!

  • Haha 1
Posted
14 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I won’t be satisfied until he is nailed to a cross and ****ing set alight the ****.

Knew it, you're a high court judge aren't you:o

Posted

Still little to no dialogue about the future of Rodgers within the boardroom. Despite multiple losing streaks and have 16 losses in 26 games he hasn't been close to the sack once this season.

 

He's going nowhere.

Another Sunday and the midget **** is still here. He's with us until relegation I'm afraid lads.

Posted
18 minutes ago, Tuna said:

The excitement when posters login and see this thread hot and it's just a load of shite.

A bit like the build up and execution of a Home game at the KP

Posted
1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

Where’s @Bert’s WhatsApp when you need it? :ph34r:

That was boring after the 1332nd time 

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Samilktray said:

Not he emptied it after the Chelsea game is what I’m hearing on my grapevine. Please don’t try and twist my words because I don’t actually have to pass on this information I just do it for foxestalk 

I was just questioning the logic but you’ve now added the bit about it being afterwards that’s fair enough 

 

whether I believe it is another matter 

Edited by st albans fox

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...