Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ryy

OH Leuven Thread 23/24

🇯🇵 It's moving at #OHL ! After satisfying the medical examination in the morning, the Leuven club signed Japanese defensive midfielder Kento Misao on Monday from the Portuguese club Santa Clara.

🏼 This would be a 3 year contract.

To be continued. #mercato #JPL

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Bluearmyfox28 said:

Can’t help but feel we underutilise our connection with OHL.

...do you mean by routing players through their club!!!

I do not mind if we send a player or two, so long as they agree to it, but trafficking players through them to get around the permits, is not something that I can agree with.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ryy said:

It kicks off at 11am doubt they’ll be a stream tho

Taa :) 

Yeah agreed I think it'll be the same sort of thing as Peterborough, was just curious when it was as I assume they're flying on Thursday/Friday

4 minutes ago, AjcW said:

Taa :) 

Yeah agreed I think it'll be the same sort of thing as Peterborough, was just curious when it was as I assume they're flying on Thursday/Friday

They arrive in Bangkok on Friday 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, AjcW said:

Do we know when the game is? Tomorrow perhaps?

16 hours ago, Ryy said:

It kicks off at 11am doubt they’ll be a stream tho

Got a notification on Flashscore saying the game is cancelled. It's not even listed on the club site. Just says next game is against Spurs. 

• Like 1

🇧🇪 #OHL finalizes Casper De Norre transfer details with #Millwall! The Belgian left the summer camp with Leuven and is already in London.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏥 If he satisfies his medical visit scheduled for tomorrow, the central midfielder will sign a 3-year contract + an optional year in stride with the #Championship club.
More details to follow. #mercato #JPL

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Iran said:

🇧🇪 #OHL finalizes Casper De Norre transfer details with #Millwall! The Belgian left the summer camp with Leuven and is already in London.
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏥 If he satisfies his medical visit scheduled for tomorrow, the central midfielder will sign a 3-year contract + an optional year in stride with the #Championship club.
More details to follow. #mercato #JPL

Would be a big loss for us. Not the most "skilled" player in the world, but he works hard all game every game.

Nevertheless, this would be a great move for him and I wish him the best.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bonanza said:

Would be a big loss for us. Not the most "skilled" player in the world, but he works hard all game every game.

Nevertheless, this would be a great move for him and I wish him the best.

Happy with Kento?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ryy said:

Happy with Kento?

Seems like a very decent player, so yes.

Japanese players always do well in the Belgian league. Seems like our style of football suits them. Same goes for Scandinavian players

• Like 1