Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFCJoe96

LCFC Women 2023-24 Season

22 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

Apologies in advance if it’s been covered elsewhere but what crowd numbers are the women getting? Thinking of getting a season ticket, I assume it’s easy enough, and parking? At the stadium? 

C. 3,000 average, pulled in around 4,000 towards the end of last season. ST will be easy and you could buy parking on a game-by-game basis online last season

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

Apologies in advance if its been covered elsewhere but what crowd numbers are the women getting? Thinking of getting a season ticket, I assume its easy enough, and parking? At the stadium? 

Depends on the fixture, I went to a couple last season which had about 3,000. I would expect more next season as they were playing much better towards the end. For the price they are charging for a season ticket it's pretty good value. Not sure about parking.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, SK3Blue said:

Apologies in advance if its been covered elsewhere but what crowd numbers are the women getting? Thinking of getting a season ticket, I assume its easy enough, and parking? At the stadium? 

Parking is available at the ground, sold with the tickets if you opt for it. Like £5 per game the other year

• Like 1

That is a fantastic signing. She was one of the best keepers in the division after arriving last season. Get a goalscorer/Remy settles in and a bit more creativity in midfield and we could definitely push for midtable, maybe top half this season, particularly depending on how other teams come back from the world cup