Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
l444ry

Northampton

10 hours ago, FoxesFourLife said:

Just got tickets for the match just wondered about parking the club says £5 at the ground is that the gravel car park to the north of the ground or the car park behind the west stand not sure, also if there is a better alternative info for that would be most appreciated. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, FoxesFourLife said:

Just got tickets for the match just wondered about parking the club says £5 at the ground is that the gravel car park to the north of the ground or the car park behind the west stand not sure, also if there is a better alternative info for that would be most appreciated. 

coming from Motorway J15A (slow because of roadworks)head towards Northmpton

continue at next roundabout and head towards sixfields

at sixfields roundabout turn right ,next roundabout turn right towards a gravel car park, ignore that, carry down road turn around back towards car park and park on that road

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

That's a sign that we're going to take loads everywhere isn't it. If we're selling nearly 1,800 for a friendly in a day.

Looks that way although some of our best ends in recent times have been smaller allocations. Conf league European nights, Leeds etc 

Just now, goody2028 said:

Take it they are waiting to see if we sell out before opening that stand up? 

It says on the website initial allocation so I’d expect them to open the stand behind the goal tomorrow.

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

If it opens, I might see if ticket office will let me move. But I doubt it.

I asked AI to generate a response to your question.

Hi,

Thank you for your unwavering support for this pre-season friendly but no we won't let you move, and we will ID you before you go in. 

Best Wishes,

Jim

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gamble92 said:

I asked AI to generate a response to your question.

Hi,

Thank you for your unwavering support for this pre-season friendly but no we won't let you move, and we will ID you before you go in. 

Best Wishes,

Jim

Pretty accurate.

They let me move to better seats for Wembley, but things are definitely worse these days

30 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Would be great if we could, but it depends how much Northampton want the cash. We’ll outnumber home support if so.

I think we might already be outnumbering them or at least not far off

They have sold out behind the goal I believe but from a quick look on their website the majority of the stand opposite ours is still available

• Thanks 1