Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
l444ry

Northampton

23 minutes ago, foxfanazer said:

You wasn't joking! 

It doesn't recognise England, United Kingdom or Great Britain when you type in their details. Had to put that out Norfolk postcode is in Scotland lol

Shambles of a club

Sounds about right lol

Looks like they'll probably be giving us the other end behind the goal too as they've now greyed out those blocks on the plan too lol 

Edit - Well, whited out. That thing they do when blocks aren't open yet or sold out lol 

The home end is grey.

Edited by Craig
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Craig said:

Looks like they'll probably be giving us the other end behind the goal too as they've now greyed out those blocks on the plan too lol 

Edit - Well, whited out. That thing they do when blocks aren't open yet or sold out lol 

The home end is grey.

IMG_3897.thumb.jpeg.64035be65d25a316e6f5c04676275189.jpeg

We’re taking loads everywhere this season aren’t we 😂

16 minutes ago, Craig said:

The home end is grey.

Bloody hell I originally thought that they were using the other end behind the goal and had sold it out as they have sold barely any even in their main stand

Basically going to be like a relocated home game lol

5 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Bloody hell I originally thought that they were using the other end behind the goal and had sold it out as they have sold barely any even in their main stand

They're used to hosting them to be fair. 

I would imagine we'll have more there than Coventry ever did lol 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, moore_94 said:

Just looking at the Northampton website, and it looks as though they've sold barely a third of their main stand. Being generous, I'd estimate they've sold about 1500 so far. Wouldn't be surprised if they offer the third stand to us, as Leicester pounds are just as good as Northampton pounds, and definitely better than no pounds.

Just 30-odd tickets left behind the goal now. 

Edited by Górnik Leicester

8 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Pretty impressive, this. Just shows what general sale can do as well. 

I was thinking the same - we always traditionally had a large walk up on the day of the game both at home and away. 

Often we weren't going to an away game until a Friday night in the pub when plans would be made and we'd be off to somewhere like Oxford along with 3,000 or more on the day 

1 hour ago, foxfanazer said:

Decided to make this one my 3 year old boys first game thinking it'd be a calm, nice little friendly. Now I'm expecting pyro and pitch invasions with 5 thousand of the blue army lol

A true baptism of fire for the boy - what a father you are my friend. My lad had to watch an insipid 1-1 against Colchester 

• Haha 1

Officially sold out. 3 of 4 stands are going to be packed with Leicester fans. I think they might have lost the home advantage 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Tomek
  • Haha 1