Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
l444ry

Northampton

12 minutes ago, EpsomFox said:

There were still two sections behind the goal which hadn't opened up when the sold out sign appeared. I suspect these won't be opened now until after the weekend.

That's what I was thinking.  It's a shame they can't open automatically, because anyone looking during the weekend will think it's sold out and won't bother to look again.

2 hours ago, EpsomFox said:

There were still two sections behind the goal which hadn't opened up when the sold out sign appeared. I suspect these won't be opened now until after the weekend.

Not been keeping an eye on this today but another block is now available with 200+seats

22 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

A true baptism of fire for the boy - what a father you are my friend. My lad had to watch an insipid 1-1 against Colchester 

My son's first away game was Southampton 3-0 defeat. Ranieri in the final stages of losing the plot.

My partner and I have purchased our first tickets for the Northampton friendly. We haven't yet got a fox membership but the LCFC website still allowed us. ( I will get fox membership soon)

The tickets are to arrive by post, does anyone know how long it takes for them to send? Just hope they arrive in time, weird there was no option when buying to get the ticket on mobile

14 minutes ago, Tomo260 said:

My partner and I have purchased our first tickets for the Northampton friendly. We haven't yet got a fox membership but the LCFC website still allowed us. ( I will get fox membership soon)

The tickets are to arrive by post, does anyone know how long it takes for them to send? Just hope they arrive in time, weird there was no option when buying to get the ticket on mobile

Took 2 days for mine to arrive.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tomo260 said:

mine arrived the following day

• Like 1