Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
l444ry

Northampton

12 minutes ago, Gamble92 said:

Home tickets are on sale. £16. Guessing it'll be next week

£16 for a friendly! I have intentions of going but don't like paying anything more than a tenner. I only went to Hull last season because it was a fiver.

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

£16 for a friendly! I have intentions of going but don't like paying anything more than a tenner. I only went to Hull last season because it was a fiver.

Just a flea hop up the road from me so travel costs are minimal. We'll probably sell out whatever the price.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Harboro said:

Do you get a priority point for this? Don’t think they gave them for away PSFs last year but did the year before 

Yes, you get the point for this game.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Qwerty said:

Tickets are selling quicker than I expected, not sure this will make it to general sale.  I guess it’s because it’s the only pre season friendly available, and it’s nearby. 

Yes looks as though we've sold over 1,000 already - They do say initial allocation and also General Sale! 

This has the potential to be pre season carnage 

27 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

I reckon we'll be given the south stand behind the goal as well. Its greyed out like the unopened blocks were earlier. Wish I'd have held off now

Be surprised if we're not, that's the usual away end.

1 hour ago, Craig said:

Be surprised if we're not, that's the usual away end.

League 1 campaign  remember being behind a goal, and us winning, couldn't tell you much more, as like most of the games that season, I was pi$$ed. Probably had more pre match and post match celebratory beers that season than I did when we won the Prem. Mad