Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
l444ry

Northampton

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

Coppers costs - and likely to have capped number of away fans at their request. 

Think back to called off game with Lincoln pre-season because of rumoured trouble. 

To be fair Lincoln got a reputation, I have never been aware Northampton being involved in any crowd trouble. Don't think they have enough fans to cause trouble lol

Edited by Leicesterpool

1 minute ago, Leicesterpool said:

To be fair Lincoln got a reputation, I have never been aware Northampton being involved in a crowd trouble. Don't think they have enough fans to cause trouble lol

A Northampton fan attacked a Mansfield player in the play-offs 2022. 

Just takes one idiot (as a Nuneaton fan you should know that) - remember scrapping in the home ends back in 2009. 

9 hours ago, Leicesterpool said:

To be fair Lincoln got a reputation, I have never been aware Northampton being involved in any crowd trouble. Don't think they have enough fans to cause trouble lol

Northampton Affray Team

9 hours ago, TonyT said:

Incredible effort to see 3,700 blue army for this one. Surely an indicator that we are gonna take thousands everywhere this season. Hope we have some good ends to back up the numbers 🙏

3,700 for pre season, plus a few in the home end no doubt plus maybe few on the hill. Could quite possibly over 4,000 foxes fans present! terrific support! Relegation means nothing to us foxes fan. we still follow the team in blue. 

Edited by Leicesterpool
  • Like 2

On 13/07/2023 at 15:08, whitlock said:

I've got a spare ticket for this. My mate has bailed on me, his ticket is behind the goal - free to a home if anyone wants it.

Possibly be interested if the ticket I've been offered is in the same stand? I'll chuck in a beer?

1 hour ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

First time ever that I've misplaced my 2 tickets to todays game. Does anyone know if there's anyway around getting in - I've got confirmation of purchase 

Best option, ring the club ASAP and say they’ve never arrived. They should be able to have some ready for collection. They offered me this option for Derby last preseason.

Don’t admit you’ve lost them, cos that’s on you.

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 2