Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Zack Steffen

Guest glasgowfox
On 07/07/2023 at 09:01, majaco said:

Iversen is a good keeper.  He is a weak link in a possession based team.  If Maresca decides to go long ball with a target man, iversen should be first choice.   However...

The target man would need to stand in the east stand when attacking the kop lol

32 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Tenas is absolutely immense.

Offer him the keys to the ba****d city, give him the whole lot. Would be an absolutely unbelievable statement of intent if we could somehow entice him here, however, the Euros means it’s now about as likely as a one legged man winning an arse kicking competition. 

How Barca have even contemplated letting him walk is astounding, surely he ends up at a very good club, not coming here to have Daniel Ward take him under his wing… 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glasgowfox said:

The target man would need to stand in the east stand when attacking the kop lol

he kicked wide because Barnes was better at winning flick ons against his full back than any of our strikers would a CB, get a proper target man he could go up the middle

• Like 1

I don’t mind  us getting an upgrade on out keeper. I have watched him a few times and it don’t think he is  the one. We would be better spending money on other positions.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jimmy said:

he kicked wide because Barnes was better at winning flick ons against his full back than any of our strikers would a CB, get a proper target man he could go up the middle

Do it the Man City way and have your striker drift out to contest the ball with the fullback with players around him so that any sort of knock down you collect. Got Man City the first goal in the FA Cup final.

A bit happier with a deal for Steffen if it is a loan as has been suggested

Still not a big fan of him but makes it at least a bit more tolerable if we are not having to pay what I imagine would probably be not far off £10m for him

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

A bit happier with a deal for Steffen if it is a loan as has been suggested

Still not a big fan of him but makes it at least a bit more tolerable if we are not having to pay what I imagine would probably be not far off £10m for him

Where you seen this?