Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LestaLad

Zack Steffen

8 minutes ago, LCFCJohn said:

Not a priority position and injured. If we want a new keeper to suit Maresca’s style more, why not Trafford from Man City?

I’m sure I read he wants to be playing in the Premier League next season and was potentially going on loan Burnley or Sheff Utd.

As for Steffan, would be a ridiculous signing until he’s back from injury- maybe pick him up in Jan if Iversen isn’t working out or can be improved on.

28 minutes ago, TommyK said:

Given all the players we need and we have Iverson as first choice - not sure i'd be targeting a keeper. 

We need a new goalkeeper, Iversen as number two and Ward moved on.

If Enzo wants to play out from the back then Iversen has no chance because his kicking is shocking and he holds onto the ball far too long.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Aus Fox said:

I’m sure I read he wants to be playing in the Premier League next season and was potentially going on loan Burnley or Sheff Utd.

As for Steffan, would be a ridiculous signing until he’s back from injury- maybe pick him up in Jan if Iversen isn’t working out or can be improved on.

Yeah I think Sheff Utd fans are suggesting they are interested. They’ve had some good experiences with young English GKs in recent years with Henderson and Ramsdale. And they have a good link to Man City with Doyle and McAtee doing really well there so we would probably be behind them anyway.

I agree re Steffan. A very good keeper at this level sure, but to shell out for a permanent deal

when that position is pretty much least priority and he’s injured would be silly.