Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

New kit designs revealed

but thats part and parcel of being a football fan these days!

You dont have to accept it though, we get ripped off in all quarters being a football fan now.

Pin stripy one for me please - I dont have to buy it do I

Don't really like any of them.

Although E is probably the best out of them all. If it's only a 1 year cycle again I don't care what it looks like, I won't be buying it <_<

I designed the A design, on the graphic I craeted the stripes were nothing like that! They were less clear and just a arker shade of blue not that horrible yellow! I'm a bit annoyed they've done that, might just be the way the image came out.

VOTE FOXESTALK, VOTE FOR A :D

C would look better with white instead of the black bit, seeing as, y'know, we've not had black in a home kit in my lifetime. I imagine we have at some point though, but i'm more accustomed to blue and white.

I don't like E because of the JJB bit being in the middle, badge on it's own there is fine but both make it look stupid for me. I could probably live with the others.

Preferably B.

The designer who has created these mockups hasn't done he best job at all looking at all of them, lots of jagged lines and strange and strange tints.

They would all look better in real life.

Heres what I think of the rest:

B - I like this one, a bit too crowded but looks modern with the classic retro pin stripes.

C - Awful, looks nothing like a Leicester kit and the black looks wrong.

D - Very retro, too retro I think.

E - An almost direct copy of Pompeys kit, I don't like it.

F - A good design but a horrible tartan pattern on the shirt.

If you like A the best don't just hope it wins, get voting it's only 50p ;)

Archived