Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

New kit designs revealed

sounds a bit of a harsh thing to do eliminating kits one by one especially if the designers (and i know ricey for one) read the website

They told me they will be eliminating them in no particular order, but no sign of that on the website so god knows how they are doing it.

They told me they'd be starting the process today with it ending late June, now it's next week with the process ending early june :blink: Stick with the god-damn rules!! :mad:

Just watch them eliminate mine first and not state it's in no particular order :cry:

I think they mean, for us the City public will be given the results in reverse order. i.e. this week kit E is eliminated from the contest, therefore cannot the final design!! Leaving the other 5, therefore every week 1 less kit will be left. hopefull revealing Ricey's design to be the winner!!! :thumbup:

No chance of that happening.

They told me they will be eliminating them in no particular order, but no sign of that on the website so god knows how they are doing it.

They told me they'd be starting the process today with it ending late June, now it's next week with the process ending early june :blink: Stick with the god-damn rules!! :mad:

Just watch them eliminate mine first and not state it's in no particular order :cry:

Dont be sad about it Ricey, you did fantastically well to get this far, theres no shame in being a runner up. Do you know for sure that yours has definately not won or are you being a pessimistic bugger as usual? ;)

Dont be sad about it Ricey, you did fantastically well to get this far, theres no shame in being a runner up. Do you know for sure that yours has definately not won or are you being a pessimistic bugger as usual? ;)

For once, I wish I was being a usual pessimistic bugger :D

There is a very very very small chance mine has won but I doubt it very much, it's already been leaked by a few people that the pin stripe design has won.

There is a very very very small chance mine has won but I doubt it very much, it's already been leaked by a few people that the pin stripe design has won.

[asskisser]

Scandalous. The others were a joke compared to yours.

[/asskisser]

So this is it then?

Not bad I guess. A lot better than the Scottish option :P

0,,10274~2807859,00.jpg

I would have preferred A because it just looked better.

On the bright side, I suppose it could have been a whole lot worse than B (just say no to tartan!)

So this is it then?

Not bad I guess. A lot better than the Scottish option :P

0,,10274~2807859,00.jpg

I would have preferred A because it just looked better.

On the bright side, I suppose it could have been a whole lot worse than B (just say no to tartan!)

Agreed, B is not a bad design.

I wish the opinion on here had been reflected during the voting :(

Rightyo, well ill admit I quite like the pin striped one. I did like yours as well though :D

What a stupid idea by the club, eliminating the kits one by one. FFS this ain't no children's party, just bloody announce the winning kit and start selling them.

F**king joke. :mad:

What a stupid idea by the club, eliminating the kits one by one. FFS this ain't no children's party, just bloody announce the winning kit and start selling them.

lollol

I will not tolerate that attitude or language, get off to your room you naughty boy

From Tim :P

Just one **** up in a whole series of ****s ups regarding this.

Count yourself lucky the process will only last less than a month, originally it was going to last 2 months with a kit going ever 2 weeks!!

maybe we could just get the birch and various leicester city ladies to wear one each and play musical chairs until we have a winner? :ph34r:

Does anyone know when the winner will be officially announced?

I want A to win, I think its great. I dont mind B though too.

Here's a novel idea Jamesino, read the thread before asking questions, otherwise people might get the impression that you're just a lazy arse!

that's probably a bit contraversial but I bet that they look good on the dancefloor!

HK5SHIRTMS_B.jpg

I believe it was Ric who said, several months ago, that one of the designs was too similar to Pompey's current kit. And there it is... looks like somebody did in fact borrow a little inspiration when designing that one :ermm:

And you're right. That's a a bit controversial of you... how can anyone like that tartan abomination?!

Even tho the 'tartan' effect is probably not visible as such on a production version, the shirt itself is really not that good anyway.

From the os...

New Home Kit To Be Revealed In June

Last November Leicester City fans were given the chance to design the new home shirt for the 2006-07 season.

Six finalists were chosen by a select panel of judges from the hundreds of entries received. Three of the finalists were from the under 16s category and three were from the over 16s.

All of the finalists' entries were converted into computer design images and Leicester City fans were able to vote via text message for their favourite option - as reported on lcfc.com.

Voting ended in December and there was a clear winner.

Over the coming weeks the club will be eliminating the designs one by one until the winner is unveiled on Friday, June 2.

This process will begin on Monday, May 8 - when the first kit will be eliminated here on the club's official website.

So make sure you log on over the coming weeks to be the first to see what Rob Kelly's men will be wearing next season.

just get on with it!!!!

Archived