Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
syston_fox

New kit designs revealed

Having seen Ricey's original entry, I think it's fanstastic. Shame the LCFC bloke has done it a huge disservice by making it out to be yellow stripes.

If Ricey's original entry (unamended) was in that shortlist, it would be by far and away the best one.

I designed the A design, on the graphic I craeted the stripes were nothing like that! They were less clear and just a arker shade of blue not that horrible yellow! I'm a bit annoyed they've done that, might just be the way the image came out.

VOTE FOXESTALK, VOTE FOR A :D

Ricey - we viewed a A4 print out of each design earlier today.

The stripes are not yellow, looked more like a grey colour if anything.

The Fans Consultative Committee were invited to view them over the weekend at very short notice, so Lisa may have seen a print to be able to comment.

All designs looked better printed out then they appear on the website images.

We were told the 'D' design links back to a late 1950's kit, 'B' is 80's as stated above

Ricey - we viewed a A4 print out of each design earlier today.

The stripes are not yellow, looked more like a grey colour if anything.

The Fans Consultative Committee were invited to view them over the weekend at very short notice, so Lisa may have seen a print to be able to comment.

All designs looked better printed out then they appear on the website images.

We were told the 'D' design links back to a late 1950's kit, 'B' is 80's as stated above

Problem is, they aren't meant to be grey either. Hopefully if I win the actual kit will be as I first designed.

i'm not sure about that one, it looks more like an away kit really.

i'm actually very disappointed with those final 6, none of them spring out and say i'm the one.

i no thats what i was thinking...... probably A is the best im not to sure though :unsure:

i think B would be a fantastic kit for us to have love the pinstripes, after that i think A(riceys design) would be my next choice .

the rest are hidious

there all quite frankly shit, not that i could do any better,, they all have big enough faults <_< to make me say no that aint our future kit :(

Like I said before, if you didn't enter then you have no right to call them shit. Hardly takes a genius to get a pen out and draw a drsign on some paper.

• 4 months later...

0,,10274~2807859,00.jpg

Yes yes yes!

2 year cycle goddamnit.

0,,10274%7E2807857,00.jpg

Definately A.

I guess one of these is the winner!!!

my guess is it's the one Cobbo got a little over excited by!!!

Please be Ricey's.

:D

I've resigned myself to the fact that the pinstripe one will win, a lot of people liked it.

Things will become clearer on how the club will unveil the winner on Friday, I can't say more than that I don't think. The club don't seem very keen to keep fans up to date with how this competition will work.

:D

I've resigned myself to the fact that the pinstripe one will win, a lot of people liked it.

Things will become clearer on how the club will unveil the winner on Friday, I can't say more than that I don't think. The club don't seem very keen to keep fans up to date with how this competition will work.

Yours Is very nice indeed Ricet but there is summet about B that I like :thumbup:

Archived