Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Sad News about a Leicester City Fan

This has been posted on the Fox Fanzine site by muzzysgal, Steve has been a Board Member of the Foxes Trust from day one. He's a member of this forum although only posted occasionally. If anyone would like to add their thoughts to this thread we can pass them on to Lisa aka muzzysgal.

Steve Smith, aka Masked Avenger, has suffered a massive stroke.

He is 37.

He has lost his speech and the use of his right side of his body.

Things are not looking good.

His brother ( my hubby ) has asked me to ask you if you would like to post any messages for Steve on here, so that I can print them off to show him.

Steve's wife and kids are obviously distraught, so we would be grateful if any contact could be confined to posting on here.

Many thanks,

Lisa

Steve, I don't know you or your family but I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all the best as you recover from this terrible situation. I'm sure with your families support it wont be long before you are again cheering on the City.

Best Regards, we're all rooting for you.

davieG

I would like to wish you all the best in your recovery, stay positive and we will cheer the lads on in your absence. Im sure with the right help and love and care from your family and friends you will be back in person supporting our great club again.

All the very best

Katy

Steve,

I hope that with the right care you make a good recovery soon! My thoughts are with you all at this difficult time.

P.S Obviously I don't know when Steve suffered his stroke but talking from experience the local Stroke Association can be very helpful. The only details for your area that i can find are as follows:

Family Support

Leicester

Sue Williamson

FSO

Ward 29

Glenfield Hospital

Groby Road

Leicester

LE3 9QP

T: 0116 256 3773

Stay positive guys!

Les

All the best Steve, as people have said stay positive (maybe don't look at our results :P ) and with a lot of love and support from your loved ones will see you back cheering us on before you know it.

Every City fans thoughts will be with you during this time.

Up the Foxes and I and all of us wish you a very speedy recovery.

Cobbo.

Steve's brother isn't called Simon. A lot of you have come across Steve, he was a ref at The Trust 5 aside games both times we had teams there. Great bloke who has done so much on behalf of us the fans. He is also my bosses son in law so I know him and his family well. Get well soon Steve, we are all thinking of you

Steve's brother isn't called Simon. A lot of you have come across Steve, he was a ref at The Trust 5 aside games both times we had teams there. Great bloke who has done so much on behalf of us the fans. He is also my bosses son in law so I know him and his family well. Get well soon Steve, we are all thinking of you

Steve wasnt the one me and James swore at was he? lol If so, sorry Steve, but it was a free kick and a sending off :P

Archived