Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dnewty

Coventry Away (13th January Saturday 3pm KO)

£37 is ridiculous but if we charged them that then I can see why they do it back.

No second tier game is worth that. Only appeal is because it's Cov. Ground is rubbish and in middle of nowhere. Sad but I may give it a miss.

I stopped going to places like Leeds because of the pricing, before we got promoted.

Edited by Fox92
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Honestly, you've done me a real favour here 

37 quid is expensive to some but not to others, simple as that. Luckily for me I didn’t look at the price and thought f**k that’s expensive I’m boycotting, I’m just working out how to get mine. It’s different for everyone so blame the clubs being greedy, not the fans

36 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

Don't be so naive 

Why naive?, your argument makes no sense. If you choose not to pay it so be it, but calling out others because of it ?

Looking forward to being amongst the 4500  naive fans in January.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Why naive?, your argument makes no sense. If you choose not to pay it so be it, but calling out others because of it ?

Looking forward to being amongst the 4500  naive fans in January.

His argument is crystal clear. £37 is a complete farce and if more football fans protested against this rubbish, prices would come down. The allocation will obviously sell out but whether it’s 4,500 or 45,000 they are still naive. I don’t agree with his point and would go to the game if I were in the uk, but the point is perfectly understandable 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

His argument is crystal clear. £37 is a complete farce and if more football fans protested against this rubbish, prices would come down. The allocation will obviously sell out but whether it’s 4,500 or 45,000 they are still naive. I don’t agree with his point and would go to the game if I were in the uk, but the point is perfectly understandable 

Why is it a farce, it’s bloody expensive but then so is going to other sporting events or the likes of the theatre.

So what do you think is an acceptable price then?

3 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I would add, what is naive is thinking if people protested the prices would come down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1