Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dnewty

Coventry Away (13th January Saturday 3pm KO)

14 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Don't know why everyone is so appalled at this, LCFC screw over match-by-match fans regularly.

The cheapest ticket for "Category A" fixtures at our place is about £35 from what I can see. 

yep, up to 49 quid as well if you want to sit in a great spot. and how on earth they thought Huddersfield on NYD is a cat A game, most people will be dead

Bet i end up spending nearly double than what my mates with season tickets do over the season

Edited by guest123

22 minutes ago, walkerleeds said:

Don't know why everyone is so appalled at this, LCFC screw over match-by-match fans regularly.

The cheapest ticket for "Category A" fixtures at our place is about £35 from what I can see. 

Because that is for a home fan, not an away fan. Away fans have extra time and financial costs to meet, hence campaigns to bring down the cost for away fans to encourage their support and attendance. Home and away fans quite clearly cannot be treated the same.

Before the 'ticket office shambles' brigade pile in, I am not defending the matchday prices at the KP, they cannot be compared to away match prices 

12 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Because that is for a home fan, not an away fan. Away fans have extra time and financial costs to meet, hence campaigns to bring down the cost for away fans to encourage their support and attendance. Home and away fans quite clearly cannot be treated the same.

Before the 'ticket office shambles' brigade pile in, I am not defending the matchday prices at the KP, they cannot be compared to away match prices 

That is such a cop-out, of course they can be treated the same! We aren't on the breadline any more you know, there's no need for the average ticket to be close to £40 for a Championship game. As everyone now knows, matchday income accounts for very little in the grand scheme of things for clubs like LCFC, so vastly inflating matchday prices is completely and utterly unnecessary.

Unless you're a ST holder, you get screwed over weekly.

Edited by walkerleeds
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

I know we've been capped in recent years in the PL but I'm more shocked than appalled, as so far this season away tickets have been around the £30 mark or less. I think most I paid has been Middlesbrough at £31 so still around £30.

Both Birmingham and Coventry are both taking the piss with £35+. However we don't help ourselves either charging away fans £30+ at our place.

• Like 1