Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Stoke Away

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Out of interest, when the match sells out, do LCFC stop selling coach travel to anybody below the threshold? So say if the game sells out at 520+, will anybody in 500+ get the chance to book a coach?

I don't believe so. However, try Ausden Clark

30 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

500+ is a big bracket too 

3 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

This was never making all STH, local, small allocation and 3pm Saturday. Doubt it'll even make tomorrow tbh.

Ok in that case then, I’m also probably in the market for 2 tickets… 

Currently there are 39 seats in block 42, 5 seats in block 40. 

Unless they open up additional areas. 

Sold out now - let's hope they do open up an additional section. Has been done previously. 

Edited by Sarahlisa

On occasion additional sections have appeared after a game has sold out. There is always hope so anyone wanting a ticket do keep a lookout. I have tickets a few times for away games from additional released seats. 

• Like 1

On 09/01/2024 at 20:37, LCFC FOX said:

Has it been stated which area the UFS guys are in for this game and wether they’re going near the top/bottom?  

I only ask because the two aways I’ve done so far this season I’ve been stuck around complete mutes for ninety minutes lol  

I asked them for another away game and didn't get a response. Not sure why. They want to improve the atmosphere (rightly so) but don't communicate where they are going to be?

13 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

I asked them for another away game and didn't get a response. Not sure why. They want to improve the atmosphere (rightly so) but don't communicate where they are going to be?

Where did you ask?

Edited by SemperEadem