Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Stoke Away

1 hour ago, Alfie.meadsy said:

Planning to go CrossCountry to Birmingham and then change for a cross country to Stoke on Trent as they are still running 

Bear in mind that ASLEF are also having an overtime ban over that weekend.  This can affect services, even if they're not on all out strike.

It's hard to predict exactly how it will pan out at the moment, but the services should be known nearer the time.   You just need to re-check times a few days beforehand.

2 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Go to Leicester early and get the Ausden clark. 

Very expensive to do that + train from London - Leicester.

There might still be some trains running from what I've understood. 

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
5 hours ago, bovril said:

Avanti West Coast and East Midlands railway striking on this day.

I'm going to buy my own ****ing train at this rate.

16 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Why the sad face Guesty?? This is what I’m doing!!! Well actually last train Friday night London - Leicester after a few ales, then Ausden Clark 

Dry coaches, couldn’t even contemplate it. Each to their own though 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, guest123 said:

Dry coaches, couldn’t even contemplate it. Each to their own though 

Only taken Ausden clark about 10 times in my life but each time I've seen people crack a can open on them. Not sure why this one is leaving so late, 11.45am. Barely have time for a few pints

12 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

For those struggling with travel, Ausden Clark are considering putting on more coaches if they get enough requests on their waiting list 

Just added myself and my 34 friends to the waiting list.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sir Steve Howard said:

This is an absolute travesty, we're not Plymouth ffs.

Not going to help away atmospheres when trains not doable

I think it's a quite low key reason for some of our ends to be honest. I reckon we must have the highest percentage of our away ends in cars of any club in the country.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

I think it's a quite low key reason for some of our ends to be honest. I reckon we must have the highest percentage of our away ends in cars of any club in the country.

cars ain't the problem, you can get leathered while your mate drives and do their head in. shipped in and shipped out on noddy buses not drinking is more of the problem. how do you even get up for a game after sitting on a bus watching carry on films for 3 hours before getting to swansea? a true story that i was told about by someone i trust before someone gets excited and tries to ban me again btw

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Nolucklcfc said:

If your address is in Leicester, do they check with Leicester whether you are a ST holder? Just thinking some fans got caught at cov  trying to buy home tickets 

Not surecto be honest. My address is in Stoke so I suppose they are none the wiser.  Just hope we don't score to many as did the same at Crewe years back and had to sit quietly!

• Like 1

On 16/01/2024 at 16:55, Foxin_Mad said:

Yes you can pretty much just go on the website and order from what I can tell. They never sell out. 

Interesting… I’d consider this, but then previous experience of sitting in the wrong end it’s often dire. Be good though if there was a load of LCFC all sat together though.

If anyone has 2 to sell then get in touch! 

Edited by Wasyls Pec Deck