Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Stoke Away

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Stevosevic said:

Bump :D

If anyone is able to help out I would really appreciate it.

I’m in the same boat as you. The Stoke fans were jeering and giving my 8 year old lad the finger from their buses after their visit to the KP.

He wants to go to watch them get smashed at their gaff quite badly, but I don’t see this going to all ST. So if anybody fancies helping a young fox feel like they’re getting retribution, drop me a DM yeah 😂

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, guest123 said:

How many are we likely to get for this? Going to take my nephew 

Good question.

In the Premier League we usually got 2900 (although on our last league visit, our ticket office chickened out of asking for the full allocation as it was a Saturday lunch KO on Sky, and only asked for 2300).

But that was in the Premier League, however, with the 3000 or 10% rule.

This season it looks like Stoke only gave 2600 to Preston NE and Sunderland (and only 2300 to Leeds, although that could've been on police advice?).     So even though Stoke are 1000's off capacity, it might be that they are only giving out 2600 ... unless we gave them a full 3300 allocation earlier this season, and they have a reciprocal arrangement in place.

To answer your question ... no idea!

*** EDITED TO SAY ***

We gave Stoke 3319 tickets for their visit to our place earlier this season.    You would like to think we would get a good reciprocal arrangement in return, as no teams in this division actually need to give more that 2000.   But don't hold your breath ..................

Edited by worth_the_wait

21 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

This is near but we’ve played them enough recently so can’t imagine it’s gonna be that popular? Then again looking at the aways coming up from feb onwards they’re all a bit boring/midweek. Other than Leeds, Plymouth, preston 

This will be popular. Its like West Brom in that its a banker for a good end from us.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

This is near but we’ve played them enough recently so can’t imagine it’s gonna be that popular? Then again looking at the aways coming up from feb onwards they’re all a bit boring/midweek. Other than Leeds, Plymouth, preston 

this will fly..

On 31/12/2023 at 16:07, worth_the_wait said:

Good question.

In the Premier League we usually got 2900 (although on our last league visit, our ticket office chickened out of asking for the full allocation as it was a Saturday lunch KO on Sky, and only asked for 2300).

But that was in the Premier League, however, with the 3000 or 10% rule.

This season it looks like Stoke only gave 2600 to Preston NE and Sunderland (and only 2300 to Leeds, although that could've been on police advice?).     So even though Stoke are 1000's off capacity, it might be that they are only giving out 2600 ... unless we gave them a full 3300 allocation earlier this season, and they have a reciprocal arrangement in place.

To answer your question ... no idea!

*** EDITED TO SAY ***

We gave Stoke 3319 tickets for their visit to our place earlier this season.    You would like to think we would get a good reciprocal arrangement in return, as no teams in this division actually need to give more that 2000.   But don't hold your breath ..................

bump.

Ipswich had just under 2600 there yesterday.   I reckon that's the max allocation we can expect to get.    Hope I'm wrong, but that's my take on it.

30 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Isn’t it odd that members get a ballot, but season ticket holders below 500 points just have to live in hope. 

It is a strange one and I benefitted from it massively in the 19/20 season and got Sheffield United and Villa tickets.

I think it helped as well that they didn't advertise the ballot match by match and if you were on the ball you had a great chance.

I can only assume it was intended as another way of convincing more people to get membership who were on the fence.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

It is a strange one and I benefitted from it massively in the 19/20 season and got Sheffield United and Villa tickets.

I think it helped as well that they didn't advertise the ballot match by match and if you were on the ball you had a great chance.

I can only assume it was intended as another way of convincing more people to get membership who were on the fence.

Club priorities are very convoluted.

Allocation - 2,604 tickets (incl. 14 wheelchair spaces)
Supporters aged 13 and below will need to be accompanied by an Over 18.

Sale Dates (8am online & 9am telephone)
Away Priority Scheme | 8 January (8am)
STHs with 600+ Away Priority Points | 8 January (2pm)
Successful Fox Members | 8 January (2pm)
STHs with 560+ Away Priority Points | 9 January
STHs with 520+ Away Priority Points |10 January
STHs with 501+ Away Priority Points | 11 January
All STHs | 12 January
All Fox Members | 17 January

Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £30
Seniors 65+ £23
Under 18s £18
Under 14s £18
Under 11s £14

Disability Ticket Prices (exc. booking fees)
Adults £23
Seniors 65+ £23
Under 18s £18
Under 14s £18
Under 11s £14

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

Isn’t it odd that members get a ballot, but season ticket holders below 500 points just have to live in hope. 

I don't even live in hope.

Only get a sniff at the ones the oldies can't get to without pissing themselves.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, 09bballer said:

Date and time supposed to be confirmed by Friday of this week, is that correct?

Well, the TV dates for the period 13th Jan - 3rd Feb, were supposed to have been announced by 8th Dec.
But the various planned announcement dates are not guaranteed.
Sky Sports are down as showing Bristol City v Leeds Utd on Fri 2nd Feb, and Middlesbrough v Sunderland on Sun 4th Feb.
So you'd like to think us away to Stoke is fixed at Saturday 3pm.
But you wouldn't stake your life on Sky not squeezing in an extra game at short notice?