Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Stoke Away

On 08/12/2023 at 12:32, Stevosevic said:

An early look for 2 tickets if possible. 

Please DM me if you are unable to go but can buy two tickets.

I’ve got 2 if your interested

4 hours ago, Devonfox1884 said:

Only just remembered to check and for the first time ever, me and my mates have been successful in the ballot.

Absolutely buzzing!

Snap! Was beginning to lose faith in the ballot…. 

16 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I’d love some help for 2 if they’re still available? Understand if not. Really want to take my son to this.

They are still available but the only thing is I live in Northern Ireland and would have to post them to you. That depends on when I receive them myself they would be sent by recorded delivery

2 minutes ago, guest123 said:

They’ll be gone tomorrow won’t they. 

Probably, but not certain.   520-559 points is a fairly wide band.     850 still a good number left, but depends how many more get sold today.

(one thing I have noticed the last year or two, is that sales are spread more throughout the day.   A few years ago, the vast majority seemed to go in the first hour or 2 of the day, then not many more for the rest of the day.   This doesn't seem to be the case quite as much.)

21 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Probably, but not certain.   520-559 points is a fairly wide band.     850 still a good number left, but depends how many more get sold today.

(one thing I have noticed the last year or two, is that sales are spread more throughout the day.   A few years ago, the vast majority seemed to go in the first hour or 2 of the day, then not many more for the rest of the day.   This doesn't seem to be the case quite as much.)

I think I’ve managed a work around now, always a pain taking kids as well

Has it been stated which area the UFS guys are in for this game and wether they’re going near the top/bottom?  

I only ask because the two aways I’ve done so far this season I’ve been stuck around complete mutes for ninety minutes lol  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1