Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Match Ratings: Leeds 3-1 Leicester City - Vote Now

Leeds 3-1 Leicester City

You do not have permission to vote. Please login to vote.
  1. 5.9

Total Average Rating

107 votes
  2. Highest Rated Player

Ricardo Pereira 7.2
  3. Lowest Rated Player

Kasey McAteer Substitute 4.1
  4. Manager Confidence 94% +1%

Season: 2023/24
Voting Starts: 23/02/24
Voting Ends: 26/02/24

1. Mads Hermansen
  2. Hamza Choudhury
  3. Wout Faes
  4. Jannik Vestergaard
  5. James Justin
  6. Ricardo Pereira
  7. Harry Winks
  8. Abdul Fatawu
  9. Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall
  10. Stephy Mavididi
  11. Patson Daka
  12. Kasey McAteer (sub)
  13. Tom Cannon (sub)

Vesty and Ricardo were superb tonight. Tough result as that was one of our best games this season. First half we rode our luck and defended stoutly. If that Daka goal hadn’t been wrongly disallowed and we had taken the second half chances we would have won that easily against a decent team. 

• Like 1

Fatawu was awful. Absolutely awful. How did he get more minutes than Mavididi? Enzo seems to have an issue with Mav. He is consistently the only player he criticises. Although, tonight he deserves slaughtering for the chances he passed up, despite having a good game impact. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Deeg67 said:

That rating for Daka is hilariously out of line.

You think that’s bad, there’s 8% of supporters who want the manager out after that!

The manager got it spot on today - finishing and officiating are the only things that have let him down

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Aus Fox said:

You think that’s bad, there’s 8% of supporters who want the manager out after that!

The manager got it spot on today - finishing and officiating are the only things that have let him down

we let 3 goals in FFS. How is that spot on?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, iancognito said:

How are these ratings so low? We absolutely dominated the game. Only terrible finishing costs us the points. If it was just Daka then I get the emotional aspect but some of these scores are ridiculous.

Some players (like Vesty, Daka and Mavididi, etc) did really well at times but also made mistakes that meant they couldn’t get higher ratings. The two that did consistently well were KDH and Ricardo and they got higher ratings. Mads seems to have been marked down for some reason that I’m not sure of. I gave him a 7 as I don’t remember him doing anything particularly wrong.

Edited by WigstonWanderer
  • Like 1

Looks like those ratings have been given for a 15minute period of a 95 minute game & taken from heart not head.
The ratings for Mavadidi and Daka are very harsh considering they weren’t even on the pitch in that 15mins, would they have got 5 ratings had we held out for a win, I doubt it and suspect they would be getting 7/8s along with everyone else (had we won)