Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jammie82uk

Jameson Irish Whiskey x Leicester City ’84 Football Limited Edition Bottle, 70cl

The longest trips, the biggest commitments, the most unforgettable kits. 'Away Days' are made for celebrating with those who will go with you anywhere, and in this collaboration with the EFL and Classic Football Shirts,

WE'RE CELEBRATING 5 BELOVED AWAY KITS FROM 5 ICONIC CLUBS WITH
A LIMITED EDITION BOTTLE SERIES.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jameson-Whiskey-Leicester-Football-Limited/dp/B0CTMHPX12?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

IMG_5092.thumb.jpeg.9edab195f9ab5b135da0e643b289c579.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That away kit is iconic enough for the packaging of a random brand of whisky with no affiliation with the club, but bar the retro reissue, LCFC haven't produced anything remotely like it in 40 years.

Sort yourself out, club.

Edited by RoboFox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, lcfcsnow said:

Price was £26 when you posted it earlier now gone down to £20

Sorry I don’t control the prices 😂 Although from experience Amazon will refund the difference if you ask them for it 

4 hours ago, RoboFox said:

OK Jameson marketing people, I'll bite. 

I'll bite too Jameson marketing people and wonder, whilst drinking said whisky, how you deem these 5 clubs worthy as opposed to potentially more lucrative top 6 outfits. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lako42 said:

Does it even have the team name on the bottle? 

That's what I thought. I don't like whisky but I do like LCFC memorabilia. I have the Captain wes Morgan bottle but seeing as this doesn't even mention LCFC, think I'll give it a miss. 

8 hours ago, Silebyfox_89 said:

Jameson's is a good drop.why Leicester hate anything Irish

2 hours ago, jayfox26 said:

That's what I thought. I don't like whisky but I do like LCFC memorabilia. I have the Captain wes Morgan bottle but seeing as this doesn't even mention LCFC, think I'll give it a miss. 

!! ☘️ 

10 hours ago, dr.o.ball said:

I'll bite too Jameson marketing people and wonder, whilst drinking said whisky, how you deem these 5 clubs worthy as opposed to potentially more lucrative top 6 outfits. 

It’s only EFL clubs in the license

that’s why it’s those clubs  

Edited by LinekersLugs