Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 24/25

1 hour ago, Fox92 said:

I'm on automatic renewal, so can I cancel that until the decision on physical card is hopefully overturned?

Don’t cancel as you will lose your seat altogether 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

I think I've auto renewed but I haven't had any confirmation. Any idea where I can see?

I had an email basically saying I’ve been auto renewed. Another email to follow which includes new cost breakdown per month. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Don't buy the plastic yet!!! You have until 5 June to do this. I have paid up for next season but not paid for the card yet

I'm an old git so I get my plastic for nowt.  When I logged in to renewal the season ticket there were some words about choosing the card but no box to tick or link to click.  I went through the whole process but never saw mention again of the plastic option.  Went to my page on the lcfc.com website and called up my tickets and it showed a "download to wallet" option but nothing as regards choosing plastic.  Then I googled and alighted here, where I found enough clues to keep looking.  After logging out, then logging back in to the lcfc.com page there was now a drop-down menu under "tickets" and one choice was "buy season card".  To be clear, you only seem to be able to get to this point once you've renewed your season ticket.  There's then a list of charges applying to each category of ticket holder, including "free" for those 65+.  But you still have to click on "buy" then make sure it's being applied to your own ticket (or someone you've linked to if you're doping the honours for them) and then "go to basket".  For freebies like me there's no box for putting in payment details, but you still need to keep hitting the orange boxes as if you were paying for it.  You then get a page confirming your "purchase" with a note saying the card will be posted in good time before the first home match. You also get a confirming email, just as you will already have received when you bought the season ticket renewal.  Hope that's clear.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, fatsmiggy said:

I'm an old git so I get my plastic for nowt.  When I logged in to renewal the season ticket there were some words about choosing the card but no box to tick or link to click.  I went through the whole process but never saw mention again of the plastic option.  Went to my page on the lcfc.com website and called up my tickets and it showed a "download to wallet" option but nothing as regards choosing plastic.  Then I googled and alighted here, where I found enough clues to keep looking.  After logging out, then logging back in to the lcfc.com page there was now a drop-down menu under "tickets" and one choice was "buy season card".  To be clear, you only seem to be able to get to this point once you've renewed your season ticket.  There's then a list of charges applying to each category of ticket holder, including "free" for those 65+.  But you still have to click on "buy" then make sure it's being applied to your own ticket (or someone you've linked to if you're doping the honours for them) and then "go to basket".  For freebies like me there's no box for putting in payment details, but you still need to keep hitting the orange boxes as if you were paying for it.  You then get a page confirming your "purchase" with a note saying the card will be posted in good time before the first home match. You also get a confirming email, just as you will already have received when you bought the season ticket renewal.  Hope that's clear.

('scuse the odd fatfingers.  It's late).

11 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Don't buy the plastic yet!!! You have until 5 June to do this. I have paid up for next season but not paid for the card yet

What’s the fuss all about. I’ve just spent £100 on four season cards for next year. Can’t get excited all a few quid. 

If you get riled over £25, whether or not it is OTT in terms of producing the plastic card,  you must be easily upset. So many other important issues in the world at the moment and this is top of your list🙄

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, BoyJones said:

What’s the fuss all about. I’ve just spent £100 on four season cards for next year. Can’t get excited all a few quid. 

If you get riled over £25, whether or not it is OTT in terms of producing the plastic card,  you must be easily upset. So many other important issues in the world at the moment and this is top of your list🙄

I can afford £25, but the fact is that many of our supporters aren’t in that position and are being priced out of the game by these increases. Second year in a row that prices have increased.

Try to remember that some of our fans aren’t in the same financial position.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Marmite said:

Unfortunately you are part of the problem. Too many fans just bend over and take it from the club. They can’t do nothing wrong in some fans eyes 🙄

I tried really hard to not be a pedant and comment but I couldn’t help myself. ‘They can’t do nothing’ is a double negative which means they can do wrong in some fans eyes! Sorry! 😔 

On 27/04/2024 at 00:26, BoyJones said:

People moaning about the football club on a football forum! Unbelievable!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

When i go to renew, it says the following:

Any idea what i need to do?

There were no subscriptions found that could be renewed at this time.

Are you on Direct Debit? If so, it’s already happened and you don’t need to do anything (check your away points). If you aren’t, a call to the ticket office for you!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bongo92 said:

Does anyone know the prices for the first season ticket (all the info I can find is for renewals, unless it’s the same price?) 

Adult renewals, then new price is directly underneath.. £520 for kop for example

Edited by MS0204

7 hours ago, Brian d said:

When renewing your season ticket where is the option for a physical ticket?

Did you sort this.. after you purchase your season ticket, log out. Then log back in and click on menu.  Go down to Season ticket area and you will find a few options.. one is buy season card.  Then go through a seperate process to buy your card, if you are a senior you’ll get to the end and there will be no charge x 

IMG_5473.png

IMG_5474.png

Edited by Lestagirl

One last dumb question. Should

i be successful, but the only seats which are left are in a section I don’t want I.e where the ticket is 850£, do I have to take the seat to avoid losing my home priority points? Thanks in advance