Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Season Tickets 24/25

Gone up 5%

Mobile tickets become default method, £25 for a physical card (over 65s and under 12s are exempt), old cards will NOT work so either need to move to mobile or pay the extra for a new one

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3975744/?lang=en

Leicester City can confirm that the renewal period for 2024/25 Season Tickets will run from 10am on Friday 26 April to 5pm on Monday 13 May.

- Renewal period to begin from 10am online on Friday 26 April
- General admission prices to rise by five per cent  
- Prices have been frozen for eight of the last ten seasons  
- Adult Season Ticket renewals start from £404 for the 2024/25 campaign  
- Season Ticket Forwarding and Resale Platform among benefits  

Current Season Ticket Holders will have until this time to confirm retention of their Season Tickets for the new campaign and potentially take advantage of the Club’s Direct Debit scheme, enabling the cost to be spread interest-free over 12 months.

Online renewals will begin on Friday 26 April, with renewals available by phone from Monday 29 April. Season Ticket Holders that are already on the Club’s Direct Debit scheme will be renewed automatically*.

Ticket pricing for the season has been carefully considered in the context of ongoing inflationary pressures which, as we entirely appreciate, are a reality shared by both the Club and its supporters with the rising cost of living. The Club has and will continue to bear the majority of the increased operating costs to which we are subject, while recognising the need to operate responsibly and sustainably. General Admission Season Ticket renewals will therefore be subject to a five per cent increase for the 2024/25 season – only the Club’s second increase in the last 10 seasons – while First Floor and First Floor Premium Season Tickets will increase by 10 per cent.

The Club continues to benchmark against industry standards. Season Tickets at King Power Stadium continue to be priced at competitive levels and continue to reflect our commitment to keeping football accessible and affordable for our dedicated supporters.

Prices Stadium Map

Heading in to a third season of digital ticketing and following continued uptake last season, where numerous fans have enjoyed the benefits of mobile ticketing, Leicester City continues to encourage the use of Mobile Tickets (NFC) as the primary entry method into King Power Stadium. 

Embraced by leading venues across the globe, Mobile Tickets utilise 'Near Field Communication' technology, offering a more efficient, more eco-friendly, and secure entry experience for our supporters. 

Two years since the introduction of optional Mobile Tickets for Season Ticket Holders at King Power Stadium, the Club has gathered feedback from supporters, including during sessions with supporter groups and our Fans Consultative Committee. We have also analysed data from 42 home matchdays in which up to 7,000 attendees per matchday have used Mobile Tickets, identifying and resolving any technical issues that may have been experienced, particularly during early adoption. 

Moving into the 2024/25 season, Mobile Tickets will become the default method through which Season Tickets are issued, increasing efficiency and security inside King Power Stadium, and unlocking the full potential of additional benefits such as Ticket Forwarding and Ticket Resale. Supporters who wish to purchase a physical Season Ticket card will be able to do so at a cost of £25 per card, though charge exemptions will apply for Seniors 65+, Under-12s and supporters with a registered disability. 

Previously issued Season Ticket cards will no longer be operative, so a new Season Ticket card must be ordered for the 2024/25 season should a supporter not wish to use Mobile Tickets. Seniors 65+, Under-12s and Supporters with a registered disability will need to order a Season Ticket card should they require one and these will be issued free of charge. 

Edited by moore_94

12 minutes ago, ronnup said:

What's the waiting list like for new season ticket applications?

There is no formal waiting list. All members will be unvited to apply for a ballot  for any STs that become available. Success in the ballot will be dependant  on the home points gained. Or at least that's how its worked for the last 10 years or more.

• Like 1

I’ve lost interest in top flight football because of things like VAR etc , Ive been going to a lot of non league recently which I really enjoy plus I’ve started working shifts, I don’t want to give up because of FOMO and when the email come through with the 5% increase I thought ok that’s fair enough but I think that £25 fee just convinced me not to renew, I must be coming a plastic fan or a tight bugger

So could someone answer me this please.

If you get a non plastic season ticket, so use the mobile version, can you pass it on between friends and family?

I am just thinking if the missus doesn’t for a match can you put your season ticket on someone else’s phone and then transfer it back after?

just wondering how this works 

1 hour ago, ronnup said:

What's the waiting list like for new season ticket applications?

Points cut-off for members applying for a ST will likely be between 30-40 home points depending on which division we're in.

Around 10k members applied last season for probably 3k available STs.

Just now, brucey said:

Points cut-off for members applying for a ST will likely be between 30-40 home points depending on which division we're in.

Around 10k members applied last season for probably 3k available STs.

My youngest now has 44 points. I'm hoping that's enough.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

So could someone answer me this please.

If you get a non plastic season ticket, so use the mobile version, can you pass it on between friends and family?

I am just thinking if the missus doesn’t for a match can you put your season ticket on someone else’s phone and then transfer it back after?

just wondering how this works 

They let you do this 4 times a season, but only to a paid up member, which is a joke. Plus you have to email someone in the ticket office to do it as they can't get the website working to do it. You can also resell the ticket to the club 5 times a season and get the equivalent fraction of what you paid back (1/19 or 1/23 depending on division)

I prefer using a card, way easier to share if you can't get to a game & don't want to resell.

My lad lives in London, so midweek homes games are a real struggle for him.

The premier League only has a few midweeks, the Championship as we know has a lot.

My issue/question is its not going to be £25 A YEAR or every time they say you need a new card? I know the way the tide is turning BUT at least for the next year or two I want a card not a phone.

Out of interest what's the crack at other clubs???

Just a note that you can transfer to your ticket to non-members. I have transferred to my brother a couple of times this season (when I wasn’t going to be able to pass my physical card to him) and he isn’t a member. He is linked as “friend and family” on the website - I think they are planning to make the transfer process one you can do online, but this season I could email all the details and they sorted it. 

I like having the card and undecided whether I’ll pay the extra £25 for it. My phone battery is awful so I’ll have to be really careful on match days to make sure it’s still working by the time I get to ground.

On 21/04/2024 at 23:12, Rain King said:

My youngest now has 44 points. I'm hoping that's enough.

I'd imagine that will be enough, I'm on 25 so not holding out any hope at all, cost me a bastard fortune as well going all the games I have compared to season ticket holders

3 hours ago, Foxy1984 said:

Just a note that you can transfer to your ticket to non-members. I have transferred to my brother a couple of times this season (when I wasn’t going to be able to pass my physical card to him) and he isn’t a member. He is linked as “friend and family” on the website - I think they are planning to make the transfer process one you can do online, but this season I could email all the details and they sorted it. 

I like having the card and undecided whether I’ll pay the extra £25 for it. My phone battery is awful so I’ll have to be really careful on match days to make sure it’s still working by the time I get to ground.

Unfortunately, according to the info the other day this is changing for next season as it says transfer will be to linked Fox Members only. Seems mad when season ticket holders and members can buy guest tickets for non members. 

51 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Unfortunately, according to the info the other day this is changing for next season as it says transfer will be to linked Fox Members only. Seems mad when season ticket holders and members can buy guest tickets for non members. 

Really? This literally makes no sense! How will new fans ever go??

4 minutes ago, Foxy1984 said:

Really? This literally makes no sense! How will new fans ever go??

Looks like the wording has changed now from saying member to "entitled to attend the match in their own right".

"A Season Ticket Holder can forward their tickets onto a friend or family member who (i) is also a supporter of the Club, (ii) has linked their ticketing account to the relevant Season Ticket Holder’s account, and (iii) is entitled to attend the match in their own right."

So basically they have to be eligible themselves to buy a ticket whether that's through membership or priority points. Hopefully that extends down to ST guest.

The web page still says "To manage your list of Fox Members authorised to use your forwarded ticket, visit your account on LCFC.com/tickets."

Needs a bit more clarification really. 

I think the entitled to attend bit could possibly mean not forwarding into another season ticket holder as they will already have a seat, so can’t use the extra seat themselves. My reading of that of that is I could still forward onto my brother who is a fan and linked on my online account 

Word of warning.

I’ve just renewed, and before paying, the website says if you want plastic tickets then you will get information about this in the confirmation email.  But of course there’s nothing about plastic tickets in the confirmation email. 

Turns out you have to log back into the website and buy them from a separate bit.   

Edited by Qwerty

25 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Word of warning.

I’ve just renewed, and before paying, the website says if you want plastic tickets then you will get information about this in the confirmation email.  But of course there’s nothing about plastic tickets in the confirmation email. 

Turns out you have to log back into the website and buy them from a separate bit.   

Don't buy the plastic yet!!! You have until 5 June to do this. I have paid up for next season but not paid for the card yet

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Don't buy the plastic yet!!! You have until 5 June to do this. I have paid up for next season but not paid for the card yet

Do you think we'll win the battle?